“Golden Triangle plus Varanasi”
Review of Trinetra Tours

Trinetra Tours
Ranked #15 of 735 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are based in Delhi and offer a variety of tours in Delhi and from Delhi to several destinations. Our tours tend to get beneath the surface of the destination to explore less known and unique aspects. Various elements are combined to give guests the option of a complete experience - Ayurvedic massages, walks along the back of beyond regions, contact with families, home visits and dinner with families, witnessing performing arts, theater, etc. All these and more fit into the scheme of our tours that bring to our guests a feel and a sense of fulfillment. The guiding principle of our tours are a genuine interest in the guest, right knowledge and true intentions to serve with our heart.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My 20 year old daughter and I had the most incredible trip with Trinetra Tours. Just the two of us visited Delhi, Varanasi, Jaipur, Pushka, Agra and then bank to Delhi. We saw so much and were very well looked after. Trinetra Tours organised everything from our hotels to domestic flights. It was a pleasure and so easy for us. Our drivers and guides were fantastic couldn’t fault anything.
I did my research before choosing which company to go with and were to travel too in India around Aug/Sept. I now know first hand why Trinetra tours have such excellent reviews. They delivered on everything and nothing was too much trouble.
If you are looking for a wonderful tour company then we recommend Trinetra Tours. They were very honest, obliging, caring and provided excellent service. We felt very safe with our tour guides and drivers at all times. We can’t thank Trinetra enough for a wonderful India experience so much gratitude.

1  Thank rachncraigd
in 14 reviews
"agra and jaipur"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We went with Trinetra based on TripAdvisor reviews and they matched our expectations. The tour went like clockwork and the communication was clear and effective. We had the same driver from Delhi through to Agra, Jaipur and Fatehpur back to Delhi which was great, and different local guides in each city. We went with their recommended hotels (Radisson Blue in Agra and Shapurah House in Jaipur) which were both fabulous. We identified our own haveli in Fatehpur and Trinetra booked the exact room we were after. We were extremely satisfied with the arrangements made by Trinetra.

As with other reviews we have read, the issue of tipping is one to be aware of. Trinetra will give you a list of recommendations for tipping, and certainly the 'Golden Triangle' is a tourist trail on which India appears to have grown accustomed to tips. This is NOT the Indian way however and such practices do not exist in other parts of India. Don't feel obliged - reward GOOD service not customary service. If someone is rude to you because you don't offer them a tip then that is all the more reason not to tip.

Back to Trinetra though; I would more than recommend booking through this company. Yes if you want to go to the bother of booking everything yourself and sourcing a driver to take you everywhere and find guides in each location to show you around then you could do it a little bit cheaper. But do you want to go to that bother? When I told my partner how much the tour had cost us (while floating around in the pool at Shapurah House) he was amazed.

Trinetra were great, highly recommended.

1  Thank scooter_girl86
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you for guiding us to see the splendors of my favorite Indian city, thus far. As a child, I have always wanted to visit the PINK CITY but we never had a chance to do it even though our family is from the nearby state of Gujarat. Jaipur is full of culture, regality, and color... All of India packed into one city, if that's even possible... Thank you, Janu, for everything.

1  Thank AKPharmD
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I don't know whether they are the cheapest but I selected Trinetra because of the high ratings on trip advisor. Those ratings didn't fool me. They totally deserve 7 stars for all their coordination and support.

We took our 1 week Golden Triangle Tour in the first week of June. We came from US and my sisters family flown from Kerala to join us in Delhi. Everything was well coordinated and pickups were arranged and check-ins were smoothened out by their agents. All their customer service agents, tour guides and drivers were all top notch.

Never seen this kind of customer service in US. Truly they all treat you like kings and the guides and drivers were all excellent and knowledgeable.

This is for the future customers of Trinetra, being an Indian origin myself I know India is challenging and difficult to Navigate- Close your eyes and make the booking with Trinetra, they will make your tour easy and enjoyable.

NB:- Trinetra- Even though you delivered much more than what I expected, these are the areas for improvement.
a. The hotel in Agra was not that great, at least it was not in five-star quality. Please avoid this or at least avoid for people asking for five-star hotels.
b. Don't remember the name of our guide in Jaipur, but he was kind of a lazy guy who doesn't seem to enjoy his work.
c. The train reservation for our onward journey was a mess, none of our 7 seats were in lower berth. So it was really difficult to manage, we opted train journey just for my kids to enjoy the journey and to see rural India so if this issue was communicated earlier probably we would have flown to Kerala.