Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ways to Experience Trinetra Tours
1,860 results
All reviews golden triangle private tour tapas banerjee day tour southern india custom tour amazing country wonderful driver delhi airport his team fatehpur sikri taj mahal wonderful trip amazing tour safe driver special thanks driver mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you for guiding us to see the splendors of my favorite Indian city, thus far. As a child, I have always wanted to visit the PINK CITY but we never had a chance to do it even though our family is from the nearby state of Gujarat. Jaipur is full of culture, regality, and color... All of India packed into one city, if that's even possible... Thank you, Janu, for everything.

2  Thank AKPharmD
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I don't know whether they are the cheapest but I selected Trinetra because of the high ratings on trip advisor. Those ratings didn't fool me. They totally deserve 7 stars for all their coordination and support.

We took our 1 week Golden Triangle Tour in the first week of June. We came from US and my sisters family flown from Kerala to join us in Delhi. Everything was well coordinated and pickups were arranged and check-ins were smoothened out by their agents. All their customer service agents, tour guides and drivers were all top notch.

Never seen this kind of customer service in US. Truly they all treat you like kings and the guides and drivers were all excellent and knowledgeable.

This is for the future customers of Trinetra, being an Indian origin myself I know India is challenging and difficult to Navigate- Close your eyes and make the booking with Trinetra, they will make your tour easy and enjoyable.

NB:- Trinetra- Even though you delivered much more than what I expected, these are the areas for improvement.
a. The hotel in Agra was not that great, at least it was not in five-star quality. Please avoid this or at least avoid for people asking for five-star hotels.
b. Don't remember the name of our guide in Jaipur, but he was kind of a lazy guy who doesn't seem to enjoy his work.
c. The train reservation for our onward journey was a mess, none of our 7 seats were in lower berth. So it was really difficult to manage, we opted train journey just for my kids to enjoy the journey and to see rural India so if this issue was communicated earlier probably we would have flown to Kerala.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We contacted Trinetra Tours five months earlier after having seen the positive feedbacks on TripAdvisor. Soon after all staff demonstrated willing to welcome our personalized requests. We just came back home after our 17 days tour and we can confirm our very positive opinion about that. Mr. Praveen, local representatives and guides together with our skillful driver, Mr. Ashok, all took care of us in every moments, proud of their country and desirous to let us discover it in the best way.

Very recommended!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

This is our very first time going for a private tour. We would say Trinetra Tours had set the par very high and we are now having very high expectation towards our next private tour experience.

We are really surprised by they service. It was flawless from before till after the trip. Before the trip, they follow up closely with us and pay attention to our needs while coming out with the itinerary. During the trip, there is zero hiccup for details such as transportation, accommodation etc. Even after the trip, they gently follow up with us to make sure we had a good time with them.

Instead of being customer and client, we felt like we are traveling with new friends. They share their culture, stories and jokes with us throughout the trip which made us understand India from a local perspective.

I would strongly recommend all my friends to plan their tour with Trinetra Tours and I can guarantee they won't be regret by choosing them!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent trip.well desighed with all 19 members accommidated ages from 7 to 79 including one handicaped member confined to a wheelchair.

Accommidation transpiry and guides knowlegable and sttentive to the needs of indivuduals in the group.