Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

More Info
from US$ 100.00
More Info
1,826 results
All reviews mahendra pal golden triangle private tour tapas banerjee tour coordinator day tour shahpura house local representative indian family every step of the way visit india internal flights southern india custom tour always felt safe special mention agra and jaipur
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent trip.well desighed with all 19 members accommidated ages from 7 to 79 including one handicaped member confined to a wheelchair.

Accommidation transpiry and guides knowlegable and sttentive to the needs of indivuduals in the group.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The guides know the country, help work around my schedule, and were very timely. The level of service was good.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank TesterJDH
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Trinetra was going to be the first of several companies I contacted to arrange a 2-week tour, but after getting such quick, professional and detailed replies from my many emails (to work out the exact itinerary, select hotels and other details), I didn't bother contacting anyone else.
Tour was tailor-made according to our wishes: Delhi, Khajuraho, Orchha, Gwalior, Agra and Udaipur. All cities/excursions/hotels recommended by Trintetra were great, as were the local guides and drivers. Above all, communication was excellent from the very first contact until well after the holiday was over. During the trip our coordinator was very helpful and able to make a last minute change that we had requested. We were able to stay in contact with him via WhatsApp, and he was extremely reactive. Payment and other practical aspects were made very easy by the company.
I can highly recommend Trinetra as a very professional and trustworthy company to organise a tour of India.

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank LM540
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We cannot rate Trinetra Tours highly enough. We told Mahendra where we would like to visit in northern India and within 2 days a tour was arranged. It was an amazing experience which we will never forget. Everything was spot on from being met at the airport to leaving to come home. Our drivers were brilliant and and any problems ironed out immediately and efficiently. A beautiful country. We would repeat the experience again without a doubt

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I only want to Thank you and congratulate you all for the excellent tour you programed for me and my family. In India and Nepal we had unforgetable experiences. Everything was perfectly organized and the guides were all outstanding. I will for sure recomend you to my friends.

Date of experience: July 2018