Open today: Closed

More Info
from US$ 165.00
More Info
1,469 results
All reviews mahendra pal golden triangle tapas banerjee tour coordinator day tour private tour local representative shahpura house indian family every step of the way visit india always felt safe initial contact internal flights special mention agra and jaipur custom tour
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The guides know the country, help work around my schedule, and were very timely. The level of service was good.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Trinetra was going to be the first of several companies I contacted to arrange a 2-week tour, but after getting such quick, professional and detailed replies from my many emails (to work out the exact itinerary, select hotels and other details), I didn't bother contacting anyone else.
Tour was tailor-made according to our wishes: Delhi, Khajuraho, Orchha, Gwalior, Agra and Udaipur. All cities/excursions/hotels recommended by Trintetra were great, as were the local guides and drivers. Above all, communication was excellent from the very first contact until well after the holiday was over. During the trip our coordinator was very helpful and able to make a last minute change that we had requested. We were able to stay in contact with him via WhatsApp, and he was extremely reactive. Payment and other practical aspects were made very easy by the company.
I can highly recommend Trinetra as a very professional and trustworthy company to organise a tour of India.

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank LM540
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We cannot rate Trinetra Tours highly enough. We told Mahendra where we would like to visit in northern India and within 2 days a tour was arranged. It was an amazing experience which we will never forget. Everything was spot on from being met at the airport to leaving to come home. Our drivers were brilliant and and any problems ironed out immediately and efficiently. A beautiful country. We would repeat the experience again without a doubt

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I only want to Thank you and congratulate you all for the excellent tour you programed for me and my family. In India and Nepal we had unforgetable experiences. Everything was perfectly organized and the guides were all outstanding. I will for sure recomend you to my friends.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Made another booking with Trinetra Tours based on the level of service and our travel experience when we used this company for a 41 day tour the year before. Again they did not disappoint and as always the level of customer care was exceptional and truly Trinetra provide a first class service. They are more than happy to take into account individual requirements and they genuinely care that the customer needs are met. Trinetra will readily accommodate any preferences or options you wish to include. Have travelled to many countries and we think Trinetra is one of best travel companies we have ever used. Our driver Roy was outstanding and enhanced our trip by providing his valuable insight to the various and many locations we visited. The car was immaculately cleaned each day and Roy with his very polite approach, extremely helpful and friendly manner really made our trip very special. All the guides were also to a very high standard. Trinetra provide the professional expertise to make sure the itinerary is both creative and imaginative and they ensure that all of the relevant sights are included. The owner Mr Tapas and his team deliver a five stars travel experience and wherever you are in the world I would recommend this trustworthy and exceptional travel company without hesitation. The excellent reviews they receive are so well deserved. We will be returning to India again in 2019 and as always Trinetra will deliver perfection and for this reason we will book with this company again and again.

Date of experience: January 2018