“A wonderful experience”

Trinetra Tours
Ranked #12 of 665 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are based in Delhi and offer a variety of tours in Delhi and from Delhi to several destinations. Our tours tend to get beneath the surface of the destination to explore less known and unique aspects. Various elements are combined to give guests the option of a complete experience - Ayurvedic massages, walks along the back of beyond regions, contact with families, home visits and dinner with families, witnessing performing arts, theater, etc. All these and more fit into the scheme of our tours that bring to our guests a feel and a sense of fulfillment. The guiding principle of our tours are a genuine interest in the guest, right knowledge and true intentions to serve with our heart.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We booked the golden triangle tour after finding a heck of a deal on a flight. A representative met all 9 of us at the airport, at an ungodly hour, gather our tired souls up and wisked us away to a beautiful hotel. Where they were equally accommodating. We met our guide Gazoo, (nickname), who we informed, we are here for experience not go go go. With an 18 month old in tow, overdoing it was not an option. We had a wonderful time. Gazoo and our driver were wonderful. Very patient with a screaming baby in the van on the long drive parts. Correspondence with the office staff before the trip was quick and full of information. India is a country of mystery and history and beautiful chaos. Don’t do it alone. Trust trinetra will take care of you. Gazoo is a life long friend now. Thank you all for taking such good care of us. PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO VISIT ELEDAY. They are wonderful people doing wonderful things for elephants in Jaipur. Don’t ride the elephants to Amber fort, they aren’t treated the best. All of the hotels we stayed at were spectacular. Shahpura House was beyond words. It’s only 100 years old, only, but it looks like it’s from another era. On tours like this, we’ve done a few in other countries, you have a tendency to eat perfunctory meals. Not here. Every meal was great. Good job trinetra! I can’t give this company enough praise. We felt safe, informed and comfortable all the way, except for the HEAT, man india is hot.

1  Thank DeAnna G
"agra and jaipur"
in 59 reviews
"amazing country"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

As I only had a week and wanted to see the main attractions in the Golden Triangle, my needs presented a challenge. But Trinetra Tours was able to fulfil my needs and more. With only one day in Delhi, I managed to see five main attractions, going from one to the other in the comfort of an air conditioned car. In Agra, I visited the Red Fort and the Taj Mahal at sunset, before driving on the following day to Fatehpur Sikri, all of which were awesome and the history of which was explained to me by a knowledgeable guide who greeted me upon arrival. Then on to Ranthambore national Park for tiger sightings, (unfortunately, I saw none, but I did see many other wonderful animals), and then to Jaipur, where I visited Amber Fort, and Jantar Mantar, but the best thing there was visiting a local family with whom I shared dinner and great conversation. The final stop was Pushkar, where I would've loved to stay longer, but time did not allow. All of my guides were well informed and enhanced my experience of each visit. My driver, who accompanied throughout, was very good at maneuvering through the chaos of traffic in India. And the hotels in which I stayed were all sufficiently well appointed, some were five star. Mahendra and Diksha at Trinetra did their best to schedule a tour for me within limited time constraints, and I did appreciate their efforts. Rajahstan is a wondrously historic and I feel I benefited greatly from the planning of the Trinetra team and the knowledge of their guides.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Trinetra organised a private tour of Delhi, Agra, Ranthambhore, the Golden Triangle, and Varanasi for my family. Everything was very well planned in advance, and I appreciated the time they took with setting up an itinerary that matched our interests. Once we arrived, Trinetra proved to be highly organised, and our trip was smooth and stress free from start to finish. Our trip was incredible, and because of Trinetra, we were able to just focus on enjoying the experience. I highly recommend this tour company.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Trinetra tours
tours. They were reliable with a great driver & a wonderful guide. My parents also did an Agra tour & had a fabulous time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We toured with Trinetra 5 years ago doing the Golden triangle Varanasi Mumbai and Cochin in South India. They did well so we booked them again.We started our tour and ended our 17 day tour in Delhi. We took the train to Amritsar and met up with our car and driver and went to the changing of the guards at Wagah and visited the Golden Temple during the day and at night. Amazing. Then a drive to a Eco hotel near Palampur situated in a beautiful hotel in the countryside. Another short drive to McLeod ganj perched high on the hillside then Down to Pragpur to a lovely 100 year old family home stay. This was followed by a detour to Anandapur sahib to a new hotel located in the countryside before heading to the delightful city of Shimla situated high in the mountainside. We then drove via Chandigarh to Delhi. We had an experienced driver who navigated the narrow and twisting roads well. The programme gave us a lot of sightseeing but ample down time as well so we could explore places on our own. The hotels we stayed in were all lovely.