“Thank you, Trip Advisor, for your recommendation of Trinetra Tours!!”
Review of Trinetra Tours

Private Tour: Discovering the Cultural Heritage of Delhi
Ranked #2 of 516 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are based in Delhi and offer a variety of tours in Delhi and from Delhi to several destinations. Our tours tend to get beneath the surface of the destination to explore less known and unique aspects. Various elements are combined to give guests the option of a complete experience - Ayurvedic massages, walks along the back of beyond regions, contact with families, home visits and dinner with families, witnessing performing arts, theater, etc. All these and more fit into the scheme of our tours that bring to our guests a feel and a sense of fulfillment. The guiding principle of our tours are a genuine interest in the guest, right knowledge and true intentions to serve with our heart.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My wife and I had the opportunity to spend 5 days in India in mid-July. We wanted to visit the Golden Triangle, and checked with Trip Advisor for its recommendation. Seeing a number of favorable recommendations for Trinetra Tours, we contacted them and made arrangements. We were so glad we did!!

Mahendra, at Trinetra, was extremely helpful in arranging a wonderful schedule on very short notice, and answering all questions immediately.

Their company is extremely well organized at all stages. We were met at the airport in the middle of the night and immediately taken to our hotel, where arrangements were outlined. At each City we were met by an area representative, who introduced a local guide, who was in addition to our excellent driver, Pramod, who served as a second guide.

All of their guides were excellent - extremely informative, pleasant and spoke excellent English. Each went to great lengths to present his City, its sights, and the history involved. Pramod was a wonderful companion throughout our journey, always imparting local knowledge and seeing to our comfort.

Our days were filled with fascinating visits and sights, with no "slippage" or time lost. The hotels were excellent, with very accommodating staffs.

It was a very memorable and highly educational experience for us, and we feel fortunate to have found and enjoyed the benefits of this excellent tour operator and its wonderful staff. I hope we have the opportunity to travel with them again!

3  Thank jack k
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Having enjoyed a wonderful ,trouble free holiday in March in which we experienced exceptional service from our initial enquiries through to the end of our 2 week tour I now want to congratulate Trinetra Tours for assistance received concerning a problem with an item purchased during our stay.
Mahendra Pal has been so helpful and couteous and has ably assisted communication between myself a d the retailer to achieve an a ceptable outcome.

This really has been so supportive and helpful a d I cannot thankyou enough.

What excellent customer service.

We would have absolutely no hesitation in using Trinetra services again.

2  Thank Jacqui L
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had 4 days in India, and I decided to do the Golden Triangle tour. I had never hired a tour operator before, but I knew I didn't have time to waste, so I trusted the reviews here and chose Trinetra. The reviews here are spot on. Trinetra handled every possible detail of a jam-packed itinerary. Essentially, I spent about a full day in each city with about a full day total driving to all of these cities. I basically said, "I have this many days, I want to do the Golden Triangle tour," and Trinetra created the itinerary and then when I arrived Trinetra flawlessly executed that itinerary. Trinetra was quick to respond to all my emails and they were very detailed in all their correspondences to me. I also think the pricing was great and I opted for the luxury version of the tour. Plus, my driver was amazing (Jagdish!) and my guides were all great. Overall, it was a great experience, and I'd definitely use Trinetra Tours again.

1  Thank Victor A
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We traveled from Mumbai to Jaipur and Ranthambhore. Following those visits we drove to the Taj in Agra, up to Delhi and returned. Trinetra Tours (TT) arranged our transportation, lodging and supplied guides. The were superb! While there was some disconnect in what we wanted to see, it was entirely understandable. We didn't really know what was available and what the limitations (day of week, time of year) were. The people associated with the TT were incredibly thoughtful, willing to adjust, friendly. Couldn't have done better without better directions from us. Would use them again in a heartbeat. Ranthambhore is a must see and is the item discussed below.

1  Thank Philip M
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Good driver, reliable and knowledgeable guides. Everything went per plan. Trinetra tours help make our trip organized and as hassle free as possible - which, given the chaos that is India, is a pretty big deal

3  Thank RumsNair