“Great Hotel....helpful staff”

Ranked #260 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great Hotel....helpful staff”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It was my first time say at the Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri. The rooms very large and comfortable. The food was great. Overall a fantastic stay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Smruti S
, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, 14 July 2012
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay at the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. These are certainly going to be very encouraging and motivating especially for the Team.

Thank you once again for staying with us.

Sincerely, Rubal Chaudhry, General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Although there are several reviews with the room quality. Our room was fantastic with a great view from the 9th floor. We did a little shopping at the strip mall next door. The food was great as well with a made to order breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay on the executive level if possible. There is a private cocktail hour
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, 10 July 2012
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.
Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Eslov, Sweden
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Upon my arrival, I thought hummmmm! This will be interesting.
But, once the doors opened I felt at home. I can't express how extreme the service is here.
At checking I was escorted to the Executive Lounge for checki-in. By the time the elevator reached the 9th floor and the lounge, I was greeted by my name and treeted like a king.
Mind you I travel a lot and favor Hilton properties, but the service here is top notch.
My room was excellent.
Its not a Hilton resort property, but after 10 days in Orrisa this was haven.
Maybe I just needed a Hilton Fix, but I'll most diffidently be back....

Room Tip: You might ask to be away from the service elevator.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri
I’m pleased that you enjoyed the services provided on our Executive floor and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.
Thank you once again for staying with us and hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again
Doha
Reviewed 6 July 2012

It was my first time to India and it was fun and memorable experience that me and my two friends experienced. Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri was recommended by my previous colleague in Dubai. The hotel is located in a bit far location and crowded place. However, it's close to metro station which is fair enough. Me and two friends received a good service since they knew that I work in Hilton as well:) We love the Indian restaurant called " Zane or Zune" and had a excellent indian food and very good service. Keep it up!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for sharing valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I’m delighted that you enjoyed the facilities and services provided by the hotel and your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri was enjoyable.

It is feedback such as yours, which helps to further meet and exceed the expectations of our guests, and we greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have been there on my first wedding anniversary and I loved my stay Absolutely amazing property. Timely service and top-class cooperation from the service team of Hilton. Very modern room design and well equipped rooms make the stay very peaceful. The color combination of the rooms and the lighting sets in a calm and relaxing mood after a hard day in the office. All in all, a very memorable visit.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations and enjoyed the services provided by the hotel. We look forward to welcome you back soon!