“Just about ok”
Review of Piccadily Hotel

Piccadily Hotel
Ranked #346 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Stayed May 2012, room was good enough. Food not good. For buffet breakfast I tried most of the things and must say it needs to improve. You will know why Breakfast: Could do better aloo paratha (this is Delhi), aloo subzi could use less turmeric, found bread which was stale and had clear fungus on it
No Fresh Juice, omelet was good, medu vada too oily missed the south indian touch, hash brown were over cooked.....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Kunal D
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Greeting from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Time taken to provide us with these details is of utmost importance to us. We sincerely apologise for your disappointment about food quality and offerings.

Issues highlighted by you have been shared with the concerned department so that corrective measures can be taken. Hope that this situation has not damaged your confidence in staying with us. Look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely, Rubal Chaudhry, General Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

From the moment we arrived we were made very welcome, ALL the staff were delightful, they actually seemed to care about everything-our comfort, we were very happy with our rooms, the food and service at 29 not good, manager very rude.
The rooms good & new style the manager of housekeeping she is very polite & know about my needs its good thing in this hotel,in my rooms all things my arrange properly and my clothes also its feel i am in my home.Next day also in the morning same manager and we sad not again....................
The pool area is good, No free wi-fi but I'm sure that will change. There are computers you can use but rather pricey for India. The hotel is situated quite a distance from CP but we had no problem with that as the Metro is right next door to the hotel.
It took us 35mins+ to CP, trains every few mins.
one of the restarants was off one side of this with very good food.
The staff at this hotel and the ambience made this for us a favorite.
if some staff is good then this hotel is very good in delhi.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you so much for providing all necessary details.

Your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us is highly appreciated and the time taken to provide me with these details is of utmost importance to us.

Thank you once again for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

But overbearing at times.
Check in went smoothly, was upgraded as I'm a gold hh member.
Room was beautiful and was greeted with a fruit plate and chocolates.
Would prefer to help myself to drinks in the exec lounge as the attendant
Poured drink into glass. When in India I don't eat outside the hotel and drink from the bottle and no ice. I brought my own bottle from then on when eating in the restaurant. Had a bit of the Delhi belly the first two days and really needed a rest. Being close to the elevators was still quiet. The location is great with the metro right outside the door, best way to get around the city.
I must add, do not send boxes from this hotel as when I received mine, it had been addressed to new York and I live in nevada, I had two address labels and received goods in a new box and wrong address scribbled on box, don't use their courier service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri

We sincerely welcome your positive comments about the hotel. I would like to thank you for your feedback and hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Delhi.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I would rate this hotel with the 4 star hotel experience. Located in a different part of Delhi altogether. Staff is nice but is not decisive. Restaurant options are there but are empty most of the time. Try Italian restaurant, food is good there.
Rooms are noisy, specially the banging noise during the entire stay of 3 nights.
Cleanliness is missing from the entire hotel weather it is rooms, corridor or lobby.
Has a very basic product with a nice lobby. Hotel is new but linen looks like that it is pretty old.
Don't have high expectations if a brand name like Hilton is associated with this hotel.

Room Tip: Call for the manager and discuss your requirements on the first day of your stay in order to have a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you so much for providing all necessary details.

I sincerely regret the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. We would like to assure you that this is not indicative of the standards that the hotel maintains and the issue has been highlighted to the concerned departments so that corrective measures can be taken. I trust the rest of the services received at Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri were up to your satisfaction.

Once again thank you for highlighting the issues to us. We do hope to welcome you at Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri in the near future and create a new home for your memories.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Ater a horrible experience in another hotel in New Delhi I moved to the Hilton Janakpuri and I have to say it was a much better place and I was really happy to be here. The rooms are nicely furnished and offer all the amanities that you expect from a Hilton. However, the cleanliness is not very good and I had to change my room once and the linenware on my bed twice before everything was ok. The rest of my stay on the other hand was very well and I would consider the hotel again for my next visit to New Delhi.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel. Your feedback with regards to cleanliness has been shared with our Housekeeping team. We assure you of our best moving forward.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.