Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT!

Had the first official trip with the college friends after the last day of college. Unforgettable... read more

Reviewed today
KainthTravelsRarely
Hoshiarpur, India
Meghalaya backpacking

planning the trip(meghalaya backpacking) with wanderon was the best decision i ever made.they... read more

Reviewed today

from US$ 34.88
from US$ 215.76
from US$ 64.62
More Info
All reviews solo trip an amazing experience bir billing tirthan valley yo yo jaisalmer trip trip leader beautiful memories team leader special thanks travel group lifetime experience these guys memorable trip solo traveller super fun till date
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

For me travelling is like a medicine and once I decided to explore for some adventure, the most favourite spot to go to is Mountains... Oh Mountains!!! I always dreamed of travelling to a place for which words may fall short, Sky should shine, Water to feel like crystal and... ‘Spiti Valley’ has everything and more than that to offer. One of those amazing nature touched - God gifted places on Earth. One of my best friend and I were searching for the best way to travel to Spiti Valley. We almost made bookings ourselves and out of nowhere, we visited Wanderon.in and our definition of planning a trip and traveling changes ever since. The team on call is damm humble and spontaneous. It was their day off and still they were highly responsive and proactive. Starting from Delhi to Manali, we met Team Captain No.1 - ‘'VIKHYAT aka SHER'. He is full of fun, loves music to his bones and most amazing thing…. he is the one with you will have the most laugh. Post freshening up at a decent hotel in Manali we met our Team Captain No. 2 - ‘SANDEEP aka SANDY’. Words are short to describe this honest, ever-smiling, full of amazing talks, travel passionate person. Sandy has one of that awesome husky voice when he sang for us ‘Aaoge Jab Tum o Sajna’.......... We were just stunned and that just set our rhythm for Spiti. We started our journey almost early in the morning and hands down to the Tempo Drivers/ Leaders more like THE BEST HUMANS - PADMA BHAI, CHAMPA BHAI, RAMU BHAI…..They are locals of Spiti and knows the place inside out and the most important thing they are a big-time fun-loving person more enthusiastic than anyone of us travelling. From Manali to Kaza its a bumpy ride due to the terrain and the place itself but the ride was indescribable and mesmerizing due to Team captain No. 3 - ‘MANISH aka JAMMY’. For Jammy, I can only describe him as the person full of amazing HATS & coolest SHADES. He describes the place like no one will ever tell you about. You feel so homely with him but mind his dance moves, else you will fall in love with his latke and jhatke…..!!!!!!!!!!! Up untill we reached KAZA, we were tired due to the long journey but the moment you see Wanderon CAMPS..OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were super hygienic, fully-optimized to avoid any waste mismanagement and most important very welcoming. We got introduced to our support group and beautiful people Wanderon CREW. They cook the most amazing meals in the place where even normal food supply is short. Team has done some amazing community work and has kept the resource utilization very optimized. Hats off to their passion and dedication. As per the itinerary, we traveled to all the north and south of Spiti Valley and ended our stay at Kaza-Wanderon CAMPS & moved to CHANDRATAL.. I don't know if it was luck or magic or something but I experience my very 1st snowfall at Chandrtal lake with wanderon and that feeling is very close to my heart. Throughout the journey JAMMY clicked amazing boomerangs, SHER made us groove and SANDY made our SPITI night with bonfire & amazing voice. We also met Team Captain No. 4 - ‘NIKHIL’ at BATAL where we stayed post visiting Chantratal. He is one of the content writers for Wanderon and once you meet him you will know why the team has that CRAZE for TRAVEL. He is very polite and creates a hospitable environment. Later the same night around 12 am, due to heavy snowfall Wanderon had to rescue us from the changing weather and the Tempo Leaders who drove us for the whole day (12 hours) were ready within 10 minutes to transfer us safely to Manali that same time. The connectivity and critical thing of the team is something you can vouch for. They make all the arrangements within a span of hours and made sure everyone was safe and healthy. The Team Captains made sure till the end i.e. till Delhi Kashmere gate drop point everyone is happy, safe and had fun. It was a series of fun, adventure and most important memorable experience with Wanderon.. I would like to thank Wanderon for making Spiti possible for us!!! Start Exploring with Wanderon. Love J.

Reviewed 4 December 2019

Don't have enough words to express my experience / feelings that I encounter while exploring Spiti with WanderOn, but whatever it was, it felt awesome.

Guys, would suggest you to give WanderOn a shot and let them take you through the journey of all those happy moments and sweet memories :)

Enjoyed being the part of WanderOn family :)

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Well this was my first solo trip ever.. I must say the WanderOn group has made this trip " The Best Trip" ever for me. I had travelled to Meghalaya(backpacking) with WanderOn. I was completely satisfied with the response I got from the team everytime I contacted them regarding the trip. I decided to go for it and it was an amazing experience. Our team Captain Sandy was super cool. He is an amazing singer. He had taken good care of our group and ensured we enjoyed to the fullest .. The team had always taken care of our safety...It was fun meeting new people and the talks with the group and sandy at bonfire made me more confident..The WanderOn team is very dedicated, punctual and responsible and our captain enaured we covered every place mentioned in our itenary..I must say the stay provided to us at every place was the best n very beautiful..
Meghalaya is a beautiful place but the WanderOn team had made this trip more beautiful and gave me such good memories that I would cherish for my lifetime..
Thankyou Sandy and the entire team of WanderOn for making my trip wonderful and memorable.
Kudos to the effort you guys put to make every single trip successful and enjoyable. .
THANKYOU

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Wanderon .trip on 26th Oct with trip leader Sandeep aka Sandy . what an amazing trip you organised .. meghalaya was beautiful and thanks to you we were able to discover all the hidden gems .. the place the hotels the service that you guys offer is amazing. Also the trip leader are genuine and super friendly and helpful. They know the place so well that helps you in exploring the place so well . Do travel with wanderon for a lifetime experience. It's extremely safe for solo women travellers so do travel with wanderon..

Reviewed 3 December 2019

I am Prem from bangalore.
I had been to TAWANG with wanderon.
It was a 8 day tour and we opted for bike expedition. Our captain was Sandy (Sandeep) who took care of us very well.

Tawang is such a beauty and it is still unexplored. The ride in the hills was something adventurous. It's been a week since i came back from tawang but i still cannot forget the memories.
You can see lot of videos on Tawang but the real beauty can only be captured only through your eyes.
Thank you wanderon for wonderfully organising