Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT!

Had the first official trip with the college friends after the last day of college. Unforgettable... read more

Reviewed today
KainthTravelsRarely
Hoshiarpur, India
Meghalaya backpacking

planning the trip(meghalaya backpacking) with wanderon was the best decision i ever made.they... read more

Reviewed today

from US$ 34.88
from US$ 215.76
from US$ 64.62
More Info
All reviews solo trip an amazing experience bir billing tirthan valley yo yo jaisalmer trip trip leader beautiful memories team leader special thanks travel group lifetime experience these guys memorable trip solo traveller super fun till date
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019

Don't have enough words to express my experience / feelings that I encounter while exploring Spiti with WanderOn, but whatever it was, it felt awesome.

Guys, would suggest you to give WanderOn a shot and let them take you through the journey of all those happy moments and sweet memories :)

Enjoyed being the part of WanderOn family :)

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Well this was my first solo trip ever.. I must say the WanderOn group has made this trip " The Best Trip" ever for me. I had travelled to Meghalaya(backpacking) with WanderOn. I was completely satisfied with the response I got from the team everytime I contacted them regarding the trip. I decided to go for it and it was an amazing experience. Our team Captain Sandy was super cool. He is an amazing singer. He had taken good care of our group and ensured we enjoyed to the fullest .. The team had always taken care of our safety...It was fun meeting new people and the talks with the group and sandy at bonfire made me more confident..The WanderOn team is very dedicated, punctual and responsible and our captain enaured we covered every place mentioned in our itenary..I must say the stay provided to us at every place was the best n very beautiful..
Meghalaya is a beautiful place but the WanderOn team had made this trip more beautiful and gave me such good memories that I would cherish for my lifetime..
Thankyou Sandy and the entire team of WanderOn for making my trip wonderful and memorable.
Kudos to the effort you guys put to make every single trip successful and enjoyable. .
THANKYOU

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Wanderon .trip on 26th Oct with trip leader Sandeep aka Sandy . what an amazing trip you organised .. meghalaya was beautiful and thanks to you we were able to discover all the hidden gems .. the place the hotels the service that you guys offer is amazing. Also the trip leader are genuine and super friendly and helpful. They know the place so well that helps you in exploring the place so well . Do travel with wanderon for a lifetime experience. It's extremely safe for solo women travellers so do travel with wanderon..

Reviewed 3 December 2019

I am Prem from bangalore.
I had been to TAWANG with wanderon.
It was a 8 day tour and we opted for bike expedition. Our captain was Sandy (Sandeep) who took care of us very well.

Tawang is such a beauty and it is still unexplored. The ride in the hills was something adventurous. It's been a week since i came back from tawang but i still cannot forget the memories.
You can see lot of videos on Tawang but the real beauty can only be captured only through your eyes.
Thank you wanderon for wonderfully organising

Reviewed 28 November 2019

It was a really well planned trip, and all our possible needs were anticipated and prepared. Any difficulties or problems that were encountered on our trip from Delhi to Manali were taken care of swiftly. The stay and the vehicles provided were all amazing. The food was perfect for our journey, and the places we got to visit were extremely beautiful and breath-taking.The bike ride all the way was just amazing.❤️❤️
I will not forget the thrill of Khardungla, the view at nubra valley or the beauty of Leh Ladakh and even the chills of baralachala for a long long time.An amazing journey, one that I will remember.❤️❤️❤️

Date of experience: June 2019