Review Highlights
Extremally happy with service

I would like to take the opportunity to recommend Nilaya Spa for their incredible Balinese therapy... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $1,401.00
from $60.00
from $95.06
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

Bandana did a wonderful job with my makeup for the wedding. She was very professional. She’s skilled at her craft and she took care of my requirements very well. Everybody appreciated her work.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank PiTfgk
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Nilaya Spa is a one stop solution for the dream look you have always wanted....I was here for my wedding and looked splendid glamrous gorgeous on my big day. The whole team here is simply awesome working foward to give the best of their best...Highly recommended...Keep it up Nilaya Spa..!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I went to Nilaya for my makeup and hairdo for Roka ceremony. Bandana, the incharge there did my makeup and hairdo herself. I was very impressed with her understanding of the right makeup for my specific skin tone, skin type and face shape. She was also very professional - reached on time, pleasant to talk to, knowledgeable in her field of work. Overall my transformation that day was magical and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

Nilaya is one of the finest make up studio. Everyone should try their make up n hair do for any occasion as they have variety of attractive packages. I find staff very corporative which is very rarely seen in other salons. Well, I got my engagement air brush make up from Ms. Bandana She is one of best artist for any ready to go BRIDE. Her work is very well appreciated in my event n I hope if you guys try her hand make up then u never need to go anywhere else, AND JS STICK TO NILAYA!!!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I booked Balinese body massage for my mother as her birthday surprise. Her experience was amazing. The hotel management was so cooperative and professional. They also arranged a special flower bouquet for her. Best spa services to pamper yourself.

Date of experience: January 2019