The good points:
1) airport pickup service was good
2) the staff are fairly friendly
1) the air con was a single unit (no external fan), it's like trying to sleep with an old motorbike engine running above your head
2) the 'restaurant' is terrible
3) don't trust the hotel to arrange any trips or tours, they will overcharge and you'll end up being sent shopping earning them commission if you buy anything
4) the location is a bit hellish (the whole area of town). A true delhi tourist trap slum.
If you must stay in Delhi and can afford it at all, please go somewhere nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Amax inn with 36 rooms all attached bath with all the modern facilities. Best recommended by Lonely Planet and French Guide Routard. WiFi in the lobby and in luxury rooms you can use the LAN internet. We have rooftop restaurant. The year 2013 & 2015 Lonely planet Edition the TOP CHOICE FOR STAYING IN DELHI FOR THE BEST BUDGET CLASS HOTEL. The Value for Money. Roof top Restaurant with best of the food at reasonable cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Agoda, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Amax Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.