“If you are looking for value for money, i would highly recommend this place.”
Review of Hotel Amax Inn

Hotel Amax Inn
Ranked #23 of 712 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I booked this hotel during my recent business trip to Delhi. I was looking for a cheap, centralise place but had my doubts about cleanliness as most of the hotels in the budget i was looking for doesn't pay much attention to Cleanliness specially the toilet. after booking i spoke to Mr. Anil, The owner of the place and he assured me I will have no issues. I landed on the day and met Mr. Anil, he asked me to first see the room and i was surprised to see the cleanliness of the bathroom. It was as good as any 3-4 star hotel toilet and room was also cozy, clean and as per my requirement. There was no view from the window but my priority was my business trip so i was ok with that. the staff was courteous and ready to help. The service was also prompt. I have seen in many hotels where room service is a big put off but that was not the case with AMAX staff. Mr. Anil is a educated, hard working hotelier and in the bunnies for the last 20+ years. He told me he wants the guest to check out happily and he and his staff their his 100% to make sure the guests are comfortable, happy and well taken care of. If you are looking for value for money, i would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: value for money
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
HotelAmaxInn, Owner at Hotel Amax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Vivek,
I don't have words to say you Thank you. You are wonderful Customer too.

It is a pleasure to read your praise of our hotel and its services .Glad you wanted a clean room and you got one of your choice. We will be Happy to serve you.
We are thankful to you for praising our Food service also.

We try our best to make our Guests feel comfortable so that they can enjoy their stay thoroughly and remember their stay. We will be waiting for you again.

Hope see you soon.
Anil Dehal

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Amax Inn

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The place this perfectly located to live a unique experience in India. The Attention and quality of people from the hotel is great. They are always aware any concern of huepedes. I recommend this place a lot.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Julian,
We thank you for your words of appreciation and the wonderful things you have said about your stay at Hotel Amax Inn. Dear thanks for Choosing us again and again. Our love for our client is always.

Dear you are satisfied with our staff and best Rates.
We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Hotel Amax Inn committed to provide warm efficient and best service to our guest.
Thanks once again to post your reviews.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Amax inn is an hotel that you can go to without any kind of doubts. From my experience finding a clean and relaxing hotel in the pahargang area is not an easy task. It took me a few years to find this one, and ever since i did it i go every year. The owner anil is super nice and helpfull. the rest of the staff has up and downs, like we all do ... i guess this is quite normal.i hope this is helpfull for you. Have a nice trip around india.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 102 and it was good.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ander
Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn . You are also perfect Clients who know the Value of the item. Dear thanks you got the right place after lots of search.
We dont have words for thanks as you prised us with all 5/5 condition . This is True satisfaction for our Guest. Dear our Staff is always feel proud with such a Guest and these Reviews inspired them to do well.
Waiting for you again with our welcome.
with Regards

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

. “Stay Here!”
its just awesome for their services. staffs arre quite friendly... wifi, food, an amazing roood decoration. We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and had a great experience. What I found unique is that they are set up to accommodate both traveling families and also couples wanting a quiet stay. For example, they have a outstanding . On the other hand, for adults only, there is a heated rooftop pool with a view which was perfect for us. Breakfast and dinner buffets were very good, having options for children and adults in both western and Indian cuisines. As a couple, we were able to enjoy a relaxing stay along with many families that were also enjoying themselves. The staff was very professional and helpful. We requested a room on a quieter/higher floor and they showed us two different rooms and then shifted us to a very lovely room and we really appreciated this. They went “above and beyond”

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sakel,
I don't have words to say you Thank you. You are wonderful Customer too.
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor with regards your stay at Hotel Amax Inn. You are always special to us.

It is a pleasure to read your praise of our hotel and its services . We will be Happy to serve you.
We are thankful to you for praising our Food service also and Roof Top.

Hope see you soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

After reach in india, than I was trying to get a dreamy hotel,after long time searching I get valuable one.this is hotel amax inn which is in arakashan road little far from new delhi station.this hotel provides delightfull pasties service, hotel people are really careful about duty.everything in this hotel are out of hypocrite..estimating clean fresh & cheap this is better than other hotel.love like sweet my room... there is available way of tiket confirm, even some people are known bangla, so comes this place for lovely day spending & this hotel makes sure ur journey amazing...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends