“Best hotel EVER. (If you knew where I stayed before this!)”

juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Ranked #25 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Clearwater
“Best hotel EVER. (If you knew where I stayed before this!)”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I found this gem on Expedia and landed here after five days in a total dump in Delhi. I arrived worn out and disgusted with Delhi, but soon felt right at home. The service here is unmatched. I bet they asked me 10 times a day if everything was all right, and another 10 times if there was anything I needed. It is spotless and the room is a safe, quiet haven from the chaos of this marvelous city.

This is located in the posh GK district of Delhi, so there is a lot to do. It is a lovely area.

Seriously, I needed a place to crash and recover from the horrible place I was staying. I planned to stay here two nights, but added a third before I will leave town. I highly recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank loislanee
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, 14 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I have shared your comments with the hotel team and we are all delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Its feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

Please let us know when you plan your next visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Head Corporate Communications
richak.singh@justahotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2011

The hotel is a small boutique hotel, typical of the style in Greater Kailash. I stayed for a few days over the Delhi F1 GP weekend in November. The staff were very courteous and tried to help with everything I asked for. They had arranged a car from the airport, which unfortunately didn't turn up though! Other than that, things were fine.

The room was nicely appointed, with a very nice big comfy bed. The view from the room was not great, but it was Delhi outside and that's where you are, so deal with it! The bathroom was a bit disappointing with some pretty shoddy fittings.

The breakfast choice was somewhat limited, but the dinner menu was much better and I had some really good Indian food there one evening.

Overall it was a nice stay although I would probably want to try somewhere else if I were to return to Delhi (not likely, but that's a whole other tale!)

Room Tip: The suites are a bit bigger with a seating area, for not much more money
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Neilroberts01
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, 3 December 2011
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for your very valuable feedback. It's feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I stayed one night at Justa the Residence, whose odd name's meaning remains a mystery. Great comfy bed, rooms with good ambience and amenities. Staff were very helpful & friendly and the breakfast nice. I missed not having a bath in the bathroom, though no big deal for a night only.

I had a front room & was unable to pull back the curtains, provably because the window looked directly out into the street where guards and several other people were always gathered - with a direct view in through the large window. Having the curtains drawn made the room constanly dark. Some people may not mind this but I spent a bit of time in the room during the day & the lack of natural light bothered me.

Overall pretty good value for money.

Room Tip: A back room where you can open curtains.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank emstar3
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your valued feedback about our hotel.

jüSTa is a Sanskrit word, which signifies the exotic, ethnic culture of India. Its Sanskrit meaning is “to welcome” to your home. This warm invitation of Indian hospitality meets international standards of exotic luxury. Hope this helps.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Justa hospitality.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 23 November 2011

writing down this review a bit late - infact very late.

We stayed in this quite little hotel for 3 night late last year (in december). The service was just 'great' and they made us feel like it was our home. People are extremely friendly. Food was great. Overall the hospitality was just incredible and we would highly, recommend others to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank no_name_007_bond
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valued feedback which is well appreciated and shared with the team at the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Thanks you

Head- Corporate Communications
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The friendly and courteous staff of the hotel made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. Service provided by the staff was great and without delay. The hospitality received from the staff was excellent. Enjoyed the food very much. It was a pleasure to be a quest at your hotel and the credit is to go to Satendra Pal Singh who was very cooperative and supportive during my stay at Justa The Residence.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Veena R
Richksin, Front Office Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, 23 November 2011
Dear Veena,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are very pleased to know that our services met with your expectations. It is guests like yourselves who inspire us to go the extra mile.

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again.

Warm regards,

Head- Corporate Communications
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
2.3 km away
juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
15.0 km away
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
16.7 km away
3.7 km away
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
#28 of 716 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK