“excellent hospitality”
Review of Hotel Anand

Hotel Anand
Ranked #428 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 8 March 2014

this is my 3rd time in this hotel and as always I feel so relaxed and comfortable here.
the staff is warm and friendly here specially Manager Sharmaji and Owner. because of many times stayed here they became like family. clean and beautiful room away from hustling and bustling city and in safe area where you can even walk at late night. Its walking distance from Karol bagh Metro station and Main street. always hot water available.
for me this hotel has always been and it is nice.

Room Tip: room no. 104 is beautiful
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AAsharaph

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had to stay here just because due to Auto Expo there was no rooms available anywhere near to pragati maidaan.
I asked them to show me the room first, but they just asked me to sign on the registration book. Then corridor was terrible. There was on tea cup on stairs then there was dirty plates just outside of my room. I asked them why, they excused that we have just cleaned your room. Then smell was bad in room. I was in rush so I just placed my luggage in room and went out, But due to unavailability of room in that area I had to stay there for one night. OMG! god mercy.

Room Tip: Just don't step up the stairs of this Hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I had booked a room in Hotel Anand for my stay in Delhi on 10.12.13, fifteen days ago . But regret to inform that when i reached hotel i was taken to a near by hotel which was under repair as their rooms were full inspite of my booking 15 days advance. Later when we said we didnot like the room they didnt give proper reply and their attitude was completely negative. Later I called my friend and checked in Hotel Saar Inn in same area .

Very Bad attitude, bad service, and undisciplined Manager / Staffs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nirmalaga
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stayed with family for 2 nights during our visit to New Delhi in package tour.
- Poorly maintained bathroom facilities
- Hot shower is not available 24 hours (even at night and early morning)
- Requesting extra blanket never turn up (even personally go down and ask to front desk two times)
- Location is average, near to Karol Bagh Metro and just a few blocks away from Karol Bagh Night Market

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NeoPhoton
Reviewed 8 January 2013

One of the Worst hotel I ever stayed in my life. The moment I stepped in to the room I decided to check out. The room was stinking, the bathroom was not usable, the bed sheets were not washed. The room is very cold. I wouldn't recommend this.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dilshd
Karuna T, Director of Sales at Hotel Anand, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your support and stay at hotel Anand,Karol Bagh,New Delhi.
Actually we have renovated my property so please one make trust on us and continue stay with Hotel Anand.

Regards