“Bad smell, Bad Hospitality”
Review of Hotel Anand

Hotel Anand
Ranked #416 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had to stay here just because due to Auto Expo there was no rooms available anywhere near to pragati maidaan.
I asked them to show me the room first, but they just asked me to sign on the registration book. Then corridor was terrible. There was on tea cup on stairs then there was dirty plates just outside of my room. I asked them why, they excused that we have just cleaned your room. Then smell was bad in room. I was in rush so I just placed my luggage in room and went out, But due to unavailability of room in that area I had to stay there for one night. OMG! god mercy.

Room Tip: Just don't step up the stairs of this Hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Anand

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I had booked a room in Hotel Anand for my stay in Delhi on 10.12.13, fifteen days ago . But regret to inform that when i reached hotel i was taken to a near by hotel which was under repair as their rooms were full inspite of my booking 15 days advance. Later when we said we didnot like the room they didnt give proper reply and their attitude was completely negative. Later I called my friend and checked in Hotel Saar Inn in same area .

Very Bad attitude, bad service, and undisciplined Manager / Staffs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nirmalaga
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stayed with family for 2 nights during our visit to New Delhi in package tour.
- Poorly maintained bathroom facilities
- Hot shower is not available 24 hours (even at night and early morning)
- Requesting extra blanket never turn up (even personally go down and ask to front desk two times)
- Location is average, near to Karol Bagh Metro and just a few blocks away from Karol Bagh Night Market

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NeoPhoton
Reviewed 8 January 2013

One of the Worst hotel I ever stayed in my life. The moment I stepped in to the room I decided to check out. The room was stinking, the bathroom was not usable, the bed sheets were not washed. The room is very cold. I wouldn't recommend this.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dilshd
Karuna T, Director of Sales at Hotel Anand, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your support and stay at hotel Anand,Karol Bagh,New Delhi.
Actually we have renovated my property so please one make trust on us and continue stay with Hotel Anand.

Regards
Kripa Trivedi

Reviewed 6 December 2012

a friend of me recommend this hotel and it was really right option in Delhi.
Location is perfect as karol bagh market is so near as well metro station by walk. Not so much hassle.
People of this hotel is nice, but the people the boys always waiting for tip... .
the room are beautiful and clean.
Its quite and clean to have last night in Delhi.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple