“Very good service ”

The Empire Services
Ranked #271 of 618 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Empire Services is one of the experienced and quintessential Tour Operator based in Agra, India. We offer services in organizing Private Day tours and also provide travel related services like Ticket booking, Hotel Reservations and Transport Rentals for Guest.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the nicest trip advising and organizing company. My journey with them has always been comfortable and convenient. Thank you so much for always planning the best for me in my budget!

2  Thank Sonali R
navedrahmat, Owner at The Empire Services, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

All reviews
"hotel booking"
"delhi and agra"
"taj"
"history"
"tour"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Empire Services made the trip of a lifetime for me and my family. We can't stop thinking and sharing with my friends how wonderful the trip was.our tour guide Mr Naved was working behind the scene throughout our trip to ensure that we are comfortable and safe. He took care of even the smallest details like our choice of food, our likes and dislikes. Naved was a true legend as he took pleasure in showing us the best parts of Delhi and Agra. The best part was the the way he described the history behind Taj Mahal....The way he explained it was awesome.we felt as if we were a part of it
and was happening in front of our eyes. Thanks a ton Naved, for making our tour so comfortable and interesting.

1  Thank sunitiv2018

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The empire services gives you value for money. Its a great site when you compared with other site its give more than just a package.
Awesome services.

Special thanks to Naved!!

1  Thank Juned R

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing!!!That's the only word i can think of. It was the best vacation for my friends and me. Everything was taken care of so well, right from pick up from airport, sightseeing, food, hotel booking till drop to the airport. Thank you Naved for taking such good care of us and making our trip wonderful.

1  Thank Shubhangi R