Hotel La Suite
US$ 132
US$ 101
US$ 176
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrajendra place metro stationrecommend this hotelhotel is very conveniently locatedconference hallroom servicelast monththe hotel staffbusy roadbudget hoteldecent hotelfront office staffcentral delhinice staycourteous staffparathafacilitieshospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Pathetic experience vth the hotel... Just lost some of my belongings vch I had kept it in the room... They compensated the same vth some discount on my hotel bill... But overall very very very very bad experience...

• Stayed: August 2011
10  Thank Haleygadani
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I traveled around India and other parts of Asia for three months this year. I stayed at Hotel La Suite for two weeks while traveling around the surrounding parts of New Delhi. I can honestly say it was one of the nicest hotels I stayed at on this trip. The beds were extremely comfortable and the service was great. I met some nice people too. It would have been a great place to take my boyfriend also.

Room Tip: Quiet, elegant, comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank MarketMapp
Reviewed 31 May 2011

After a long, grueling day of meetings and driving in
terrible weather, it was nice to get to this hotel and be
greeted by friendly front desk staff. My room was large and
the bed and linens were most comfortable.
The bathroom, the room and hotel were very clean.

Best thing was the staff. They were so helpful and did they
best to make sure that my every concern was met. Plus they
provided me with a ton of helpful information about the
surrounding area. Which became very useful because on my
third day at the hotel i had to loan my vehicle to my CEO
but with the information i found that everything i needed
was within walking distance.

I spend hours at the near by market and then was able to get
plenty rest in my quiet room and in my comfortable bed. Was so well rested i decided to go backpacking the next morning was great and also easy to find with the info from the staff. Plus when i finally needed a ride get my vehicle. The hotel provided me a with free taxi.

So overall i had a great experience at Hotel La Suite. Only
disappointing thing is that instead enjoy myself in the
market to come home and rest in comfort i am stuck here in
the airport waiting to return home to more work.

The Stay and Hotel was Just Perfect for me.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank FoxyTravels
Reviewed 6 May 2011

My husband and I were only passing through Delhi and stayed a few nights at the elegant and tastefully Hotel La Suite. We found the staff friendly. This hotel is an absolute gem. Spotlessly clean, and a nice touch of romance. the bed was large and comfortable. There were many nice touches. I wish were could have stayed longer. We will definitely be back!! Great Hotel!! absolutely impressed!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank flaire85
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I’m a person that is not too demanding in terms of hotel choice, especially when I’m on a business trip. The primary reason is because I only spend less than 8 hours in my hotel room. However, this does not mean that I cannot spot and/ or appreciate a good hotel when I see one.

This it true with the La Suite Hotel from my recent trip to New Delhi. First of all, the room is clean and tidy with the basic essentials (I always have my own toiletries anyway). I happened to have the Club Room overlooking the bustling New Delhi. The shower is little bit small but the bed is comfortable, enough too enjoy the late news on the flat screen TV.

The hotel staffs are always helpful and most of them understand English, which is helpful. The food was great although a bit too spicy for my taste but it’s OK. I think, I’ll bring my wife on my next visit to India, stays in La Suite and perhaps took the Taj Mahal Tour :-)

Simply put, La Suite is worth every penny – 5 stars service with 3 stars price, could be a great alternative when you’re in New Delhi. Thanks, La Suite Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business