Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 29.60
from US$ 41.46
from US$ 55.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I really liked their style of teaching. Both the trainers took special efforts to understand our need of commercial cooking and planned the classes accordingly. If you really want to start something of your own in restaurant business this is the right place for you.

Date of experience: June 2018
Masterchefcooking, Owner at MasterChef Cooking at Royss Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you so much for such wonderful words. We wish you all the best for your future.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I have been there several times for bakery classes and Italian. Well, for me this is really a contentment. I have been to multiple places around this city to find the best one and in the course of time I encountered meeting the educator, Namrata Roy. However, now I am able to do it the right way. Well, Namrata Mam has always taught to measure things in a way that the dish itself speaks out. Substantially, I would suggest all my foodie mates to come and explore the activity of making different cuisines. More or less, I was a beginner but I am now an expert in this activity.

Date of experience: April 2018
Masterchefcooking, Owner at MasterChef Cooking at Royss Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for such a valuable remarks. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Learned a lot, with hands on experience. Mam Catered all my doubts. Best place to learn cooking for an amateur like me. Thank you so much ma'am!

Date of experience: April 2018

You are most welcome. Thanks A lot for your reviews. See you again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

It was an awesome experience to learn from them. Great to cook and learn new recipes especially Indian cuisines. The Mughlai cuisines are awesome. One should visit them once you are visiting Delhi, India

Date of experience: February 2018

Thanks for your reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Good and fun way to learn international cuisine. The proprietors have an immense knowledge of ingredients and recipes and will make you fill the shoes of a cook in minutes.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Sanjay G

Thanks a lot for your reviews.