“my tour in places new delhi ”

Heritage India Routes
Ranked #520 of 740 Tours in New Delhi
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience of driving in Toyota Innova Crysta driven by mahender of Heritage india routes. He was with us for the entire trip of 15 days and just perfect. Top class & safe driver n overall a nice gentleman... His knowledge of roads, hotels, monuments are perfect.
Our tour planning was done by vishnu and he answer all the question prefectly. Recommnded heritage india routes and our driver mahender.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

As a solo traveler I chose to have my own private tour and my private driver. The package that Heritage Routes has was fantastic. The hotels and food were all good, I didn't have any stomach problems this time. I have been to India many times and this is one of the best memory that they have me. Very thoughtful and helpful information. The driver was like your friend, also like your guide. Even gave you the best plan for your trip. You are never bored. If you are looking for an India trip that places you haven't seen. Some hidden attractions that only the locals known. This is your right choice.