“Tiger Paw Adventures--No One Better”

Tiger Paw Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TigerPaw Adventures India Pltd was incorporated in 1983. It was reincorporated in Canada in 1995. It operates worldwide but specialises in India. It has been a pioneer in innovative travel such as ecotourism and volunteerism since 1989 and has vast experience all over India in a very wide array of journey types. A very high percentage of its clientele are women in the age range 30 to 65+. Alumni groups, couples, special interest are just some types of its travellers. The detailed testimonials and trip types and their categorization, show TigerPaws wide ranging selection and abilities.TigerPaws prides itself on catering to all budgets whether school and collegiate or top end travellers looking for an exclusive experience. Our travellers have often returned to travel with us for as many as four times. Word of mouth is our main method of gaining new clientele. We provide constant trip monitoring checks to ensure travellers always have an umbilical cord attached to us, no matter where!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My friend and I have just returned from a journey across India, from the hill stations of the north to the palaces and forts of Rajasthan and the golden city of Jaisalmer and the Thar desert that surrounds it. Our visit was handled exclusively by Tiger Paw Adventures. It was a complicated journey across many thousands of miles that took up nearly four weeks. Thanks to Inder Jit Singh and his staff at Tiger Paw Adventures, it was a meticulously planned, flawless, fascinating experience. There was not a single day that saw a single problem. The suggestions for our itinerary were thoughtful, helpful; indeed, essential. Our drivers and guides were uniformly gifted, caring, and full of rich insights. We must mention our driver in particular--Duleep Kumar of Tamarind, retained by Inder Jit--a skilled, patient, dedicated driver who negotiated extremely difficult terrain with aplomb, always inspiring confidence and gratitude in his passengers. Rohit Ninoriya, of Tiger Paw, was again a true master of ceremonies. Other standouts included Raghu Rathore who showed us Jodhpur, and Rahul Kumar who led us through Mussoorie and Landour. In 2016, I also joined Tiger Paw Adventures for a 20+-person trip to Delhi and Agra and points beyond. This was an even more complicated assignment for Tiger Paw Adventures, also handled with consummate skill, dedication, and informed advice. I grew up in India and twice now Inder Jit and his company have enriched my life beyond any reckoning or description that could do justice to the trust and gratitude Tiger Paw inspires nor to the profound experiences that Inder Jit and Tiger Paw provide. I will be back, only with Tiger Paw Adventures in charge.

1  Thank jclose2017
Inder S, Owner at Tiger Paw Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear John
it was truly a pleasure to craft your trip and ensure it met with your and your companions' expectations at every twist and turn. This is what TigerPaw lives for!
thank you again for your praise which the entire team is most grateful for

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I went on a 21 day tour with IJ in March, 2000, that consisted of an elephant ride through Delhi, riding polo ponies and Marwari horses in Rajasthan, and staying at converted palaces as well as a small lodge on a rhododendron forested mountainside.

We rode and drove through villages that looked as if they were stuck in the 15th century. It was a magical experience that I'll never forget!

1  Thank Maria V
Inder S, Owner at Tiger Paw Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Maria
thank you so much for your review. That you still have fond memories of this trip after such a long time makes it well worth it for us!
best wishes

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have traveled seven times with Tiger Paw Adventures - both in a small group and as a solo - North, South, East, West - and this company is simply the best. Tailoring my Indian trips to my specific need and desires. From Nagaland to the Andaman Islands, I have never been disappointed whether roughing it or in the lap of luxury. This company goes above and beyond to accommodate its clients, which is why I have repeated and recommend Tiger Paw Adventures to colleagues and friends who want to visit India. Used Tiger Paw to show three friends why I love India. This company was always ready to find alternatives, if plans were complicated by the unforeseen, as happens in India from time to time. ech, Illinois

1  Thank ech99
Inder S, Owner at Tiger Paw Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

It has been the greatest of pleasures to conduct you ! We hope there will be another opportunity to serve some day soon!

Managing Director

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was so impressed with how Tiger Paw managed the logistics of our multiple city tour. The staff was uniformly responsive to the needs of twenty people (!!!) over the ten day trip across North India. We started in Delhi, went to Agra, Jaipur, and Varanasi. "A baby Taj"? Never heard of it and was delighted to visit and learn about it. All around, a marvelous, illuminating trip even for us who had lived there before. Thank you, Mr. Singh and your highly capable staff and guides.

Dear Rhonda
thank you so very much for your endorsement of our services.
It means a great deal to us as this is what helps us find motivation to excel!
We look forward to another opportunity to serve some day soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have travelled twice with Tigerpaw . 2002 Rajasthan and Gujarat, 2016 NE India teaching a photo workshop to a group during the trip. Both trips were wonderful and I really recommend Tigerpaw Adventures.

Inder S, Owner at Tiger Paw Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you travel with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve once again!