Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Family Tour ( Amritsar, Dharsmshala, Shimla, Kulu Manali)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018
Salleshni
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is not the first time Gurbaksh has planned a tour for me. I visited Delhi for first time many years back and again last December 2017 to few places mentioned above with a group of 11people l. Absolutely wonderful place. Everything was on point and Gurbaksh and his driver were with us throughout the tour providing first class service. Good job Gurbaksh ji and looking forward for the text tour with your team. Once again thank you for the wonderful service.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Hi bro Gurbuksh, how are you, sorry for the delay with my feedback, I have to say that I was extremely amazed just how wonderful the trip was, not only were you very supportive but overall I am very happy and recommend to all my friends & family, thank you so much & one day u will definitely see me again.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Salleshni
GurbakshS7, Manager at India Car Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Gurbaksh organised a number of drivers, trains and accommodation. He was amazing! Can not recommend him enough. If you have any questions he is more than happy to help. He always made sure we were updated with our train times and make sure we got to the station on time. The first driver we had was one of the best experiences in India, he was super friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We had wonderful experience throughout our Himachal tour, and we appreciated the courteous, professional service. Our stops included Delhi, Shimla, Manali back Delhi drop.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Your company services were profesional. It was good to travel with you. India is beautiful and very interesting country.

Date of experience: November 2016