Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Time of our lives!

Spent a couple weeks travelling through Mumbai and down to Southern India with Gurbaksh. Aside from... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2018
H6107FImichaelc
Highly Recommend

Reviewed 6 January 2018
Salleshni
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Hi bro Gurbuksh, how are you, sorry for the delay with my feedback, I have to say that I was extremely amazed just how wonderful the trip was, not only were you very supportive but overall I am very happy and recommend to all my friends & family, thank you so much & one day u will definitely see me again.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Salleshni
GurbakshS7, Manager at India Car Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Gurbaksh organised a number of drivers, trains and accommodation. He was amazing! Can not recommend him enough. If you have any questions he is more than happy to help. He always made sure we were updated with our train times and make sure we got to the station on time. The first driver we had was one of the best experiences in India, he was super friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We had wonderful experience throughout our Himachal tour, and we appreciated the courteous, professional service. Our stops included Delhi, Shimla, Manali back Delhi drop.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Your company services were profesional. It was good to travel with you. India is beautiful and very interesting country.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our group did the Golden Triangle Tour of India - New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
The trip was incredible because of the excellent customer service provided by India Car Rental and Mr. Subharwal. This was our first international trip with three children 5,6 & 10. Everyone associated with the India Car Rental company was super professional and very accommodating. From our driver, tour guys, hotel staff, and even store vendors everyone was nice and respectful.

Perfect example my son wanted to see an Indian Tiger but all the safari parks were closed. Mr. Subharwal added a trip to the zoo just so my 6-year-old could see a tiger. AMAZING!!

Taj Mahal - One of the new 7 wonders of the world. Bucket List Check

We plan to go back to India and visit the beaches including Mumbai. We will be using India Car Rental.

Date of experience: July 2017