Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Time of our lives!

Spent a couple weeks travelling through Mumbai and down to Southern India with Gurbaksh. Aside from... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2018
H6107FImichaelc
Family Tour ( Amritsar, Dharsmshala, Shimla, Kulu Manali)

This is not the first time Gurbaksh has planned a tour for me. I visited Delhi for first time many... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2018
ElankoS1
Plentong, Malaysia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our group did the Golden Triangle Tour of India - New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
The trip was incredible because of the excellent customer service provided by India Car Rental and Mr. Subharwal. This was our first international trip with three children 5,6 & 10. Everyone associated with the India Car Rental company was super professional and very accommodating. From our driver, tour guys, hotel staff, and even store vendors everyone was nice and respectful.

Perfect example my son wanted to see an Indian Tiger but all the safari parks were closed. Mr. Subharwal added a trip to the zoo just so my 6-year-old could see a tiger. AMAZING!!

Taj Mahal - One of the new 7 wonders of the world. Bucket List Check

We plan to go back to India and visit the beaches including Mumbai. We will be using India Car Rental.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

It took me a moment to get my words together to write a review for this company after our trip to India because I am pretty much speechless. The quality and care that they provided on our tour was phenomenal to say the least! We had a small group of 7 which included 4 adults and 3 young children ages 5, 6 and 10. Even before we travelled to India, Mr. Singh always took my calls, responding to my messages on facebook or video chatted with me online even when I forgot that it was 4am in India. We travelled to New Delhi from Atlanta and was greet immediately upon exiting the airport. The bus was clean and cool since it was equipped with A/C. The driving in India was something to get used to but the driver Suresh put all of our minds as ease. He is definitely a great driver so no worries there! We did the Golden Triangle tour, going from New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, so every day we had a new Tour guide but Mr. Singh accompanied us as we travelled to the city and answered every single question we had about India. When we arrived to the different cities we would tour or check into the hotel. The driver would always stay with our tour bus to ensure that our items were safe. Also the tour guides provided in each city were not only knowledgeable they were passionate about the culture. I don't want to butcher the tour guides names but you can tell that they were the creme de la creme of the guides. They all spoke many languages and were very easy to understand. They gave us secret tidbits about the monuments and astounded us with their intellect about each structure's history. They were also willing to double as photographers getting some very neat shots! This company took care of us like family and it was AMAZING! We do not just recommend this company, we will personally be using them again for our next trip to INDIA!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

You will not find a more honest, honorable & safe driver than India Car Rental. In 7 trips to India this was, without doubt the best driving experience we ever had. Mr. G. Subharwal Subharwal, over 3 weeks made our trip a most memorable experience & with some of the best conversations on India, religion & life we ever had. I recommend highly!!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I am new to travel, so all I did was contact Mr Subharwal and India Car Rental and rest is a pleasant journey that will be memorable for a long time. Theirs is the best travel agency I have ever interacted with in India and I wish them all the best for their future endeavours.

I definitely recommend these people for their quality, Friendly nature and ethical working style to other travel enthusiasts.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I don't do positive reviews lightly but just had to share my experience with Narain Tourist Taxi with my fellow TripAdvisor members. If you are planning a trip to India or even if you are inquisitive about India and what it has to offer, you cannot go past Narain Tourist Taxi company. Having travelled widely all our wonderful continents I am critical when choosing a driver, customised tour and tour guide. Gurbaksh Singh owner and our guide for our customised tour within the Rajasthan and Agra area, was well just magnificent. We were without a doubt waiting for those "hiccups" as you do with travelling and not one thing was not taken care of with sincere care and interest in what we were all about. If you are thinking about India, and please do! Worth your while to make contact with Narain Tourist Taxi. I think they are doing other areas of India as well. Enjoy as we did the wonders of India that challenge beautifully all your senses.

Date of experience: March 2017