Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Time of our lives!

Spent a couple weeks travelling through Mumbai and down to Southern India with Gurbaksh. Aside from... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2018
H6107FImichaelc
Family Tour ( Amritsar, Dharsmshala, Shimla, Kulu Manali)

This is not the first time Gurbaksh has planned a tour for me. I visited Delhi for first time many... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2018
ElankoS1
Plentong, Malaysia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2017

You will not find a more honest, honorable & safe driver than India Car Rental. In 7 trips to India this was, without doubt the best driving experience we ever had. Mr. G. Subharwal Subharwal, over 3 weeks made our trip a most memorable experience & with some of the best conversations on India, religion & life we ever had. I recommend highly!!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I am new to travel, so all I did was contact Mr Subharwal and India Car Rental and rest is a pleasant journey that will be memorable for a long time. Theirs is the best travel agency I have ever interacted with in India and I wish them all the best for their future endeavours.

I definitely recommend these people for their quality, Friendly nature and ethical working style to other travel enthusiasts.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I don't do positive reviews lightly but just had to share my experience with Narain Tourist Taxi with my fellow TripAdvisor members. If you are planning a trip to India or even if you are inquisitive about India and what it has to offer, you cannot go past Narain Tourist Taxi company. Having travelled widely all our wonderful continents I am critical when choosing a driver, customised tour and tour guide. Gurbaksh Singh owner and our guide for our customised tour within the Rajasthan and Agra area, was well just magnificent. We were without a doubt waiting for those "hiccups" as you do with travelling and not one thing was not taken care of with sincere care and interest in what we were all about. If you are thinking about India, and please do! Worth your while to make contact with Narain Tourist Taxi. I think they are doing other areas of India as well. Enjoy as we did the wonders of India that challenge beautifully all your senses.

Date of experience: March 2017