“Family trip in maharaja traveller”
Review of Experience Tours

Experience Tours
Ranked #244 of 754 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Love to see you are With Us to Take the tour and sharing the journey so thats Why We are The Largest transport provider Also self service and complimentary Guide service Provider in new delhi, rajasthan , agra jaipur tour, golden triangle tour india by private day tour organizers by sedan cabs, suv cabs, mini bus, tempo traveller
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We used their service to travel to Jaipur for 3 days and Agra 1 day and Delhi 1 day. We were 2 families with young kids aged 4 to 8 years old.
The driver was very well behaved and the tour guides was also very nice.
Our travel was the most comfortable as the maharaj traveller was very spacious. Both 9 seater and 12 seater traveller were very well maintained.
Our travel couldn't have been much more comfortable. When comparing the service with price, this is the best option. Genuine pricing and best service. Will definitely be hiring their service on our next visit too.

Our trip to jaipur was A ladies and kids trip and we felt very comfortable and safe during our trip. Couldn't have asked for more.

Best services!! ♥

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

It was wonderful and satisfactory experience with Experience Tour and we were happy with their esteem service and friendly staff. We had 3 days extensive trip to Jaipur and 1 full day trip to Agra with family, young children and our foreigner friends. Both trips were exciting and their service was included with hotel pickups and drop. Vehicles were comfortable and spacious. Vehicle drivers were decent, kind, helping and well trained. Especially i mention for driver Mr. Kishan who was quite organized and kind.
We definitely recommend for Experience Tour to plan comfortable travel with family and friends.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience with the services of experience tours. I was quite concerned about the services as it was a family trip and wanted total comfort for them. So I visited their office and had a conversation with Mr. Sunil which satisfied me to a level. But the positive vibes started as soon as I was shared no. of the driver (Mr. Kamal) a day before my trip and I had a conversation with him. He was polite and respectful during the telephonic conversation and all along the trip. Had a great idea about routes as well. We asked them to report early at 6am in the morning and they were right on time. The quality of seats, leg space, air conditioning, cleanliness, lighting, music system, etc we're all perfect. The positive attitude of their driver and superior quality of their car made our trip a perfect one.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Good. It was good experience.no issue. Driver was polite n well aware. Car was in good condition.overall experience was good

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I took a day trip with a wonderful travel agency I found on net looking for best and trustworthy tours and travel agency and I called few of them before I called Experience Tours and spoke to Sunil Jha and he explained me how will my entire trip will be worked out and then I was very happy to see one of his best team member driver Partap who took extra step to make sure my entire day is and trip goes smoothly and I will strongly recommend requesting Driver Partap for your trip and Experience Tours as they are surely transparent in there charges and they deliver what they promise so yes my next time travel agency will be sure this company.