“Good”

Experience Tours
Ranked #244 of 761 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Love to see you are With Us to Take the tour and sharing the journey so thats Why We are The Largest transport provider Also self service and complimentary Guide service Provider in new delhi, rajasthan , agra jaipur tour, golden triangle tour india by private day tour organizers by sedan cabs, suv cabs, mini bus, tempo traveller
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Good. It was good experience.no issue. Driver was polite n well aware. Car was in good condition.overall experience was good

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I took a day trip with a wonderful travel agency I found on net looking for best and trustworthy tours and travel agency and I called few of them before I called Experience Tours and spoke to Sunil Jha and he explained me how will my entire trip will be worked out and then I was very happy to see one of his best team member driver Partap who took extra step to make sure my entire day is and trip goes smoothly and I will strongly recommend requesting Driver Partap for your trip and Experience Tours as they are surely transparent in there charges and they deliver what they promise so yes my next time travel agency will be sure this company.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I must recommend Experience Tour if any body want to plan a family trip with luxury traveler.Best part is that they keep their commitments and promise at any cost and never let disappointed.

During our initial enquiry, I choose one of the traveler from various photos send by them on whatsapp.Trust me thay have send exactly same (Vehicle No. 9729) as they shared in Pic with one of their best Driver (Mr. Tonni).

I must say if any one want a luxury traveler with quality driver and fantastic journey experience also cost economically, then must try once. Believe me you will never regret.

1  Thank vikky230286
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I always select experience travels for my guests for Delhi , Manali , Rajasthan and Himalayan trips. Till date I have not received a complaint from my guests. I recommend you all" experience travels"

Carry on Sunil bhai.....

1  Thank sriyathra
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We, a group of 14 friends(7 Couples) hired a tempo traveller from Experience Tours (The Frauds) for Delhi-Agra. We had been offered a Luxury Tempo traveller by the owner and at a premium price, which we had accepted looking the lovely pics of the vehicle he had shared. But to our dismay, when the vehicle arrived we were simply shocked to see what was promised and what had been offered. We called the owner repeatedly but he did not take our call, as he knew his misdeeds pretty well. Due to shortage of time, we were left with no choice but to carry on with the same vehicle. We were offered a Video coach, but forget the video, even the stereo didnt work and water kept dripping inside the vehicle. We kept calling them on the way but they would not take our call, we even send the pics to them on whatsapp but they didn't revert. Pathetic experience. This experience will make me much more cautious the next time I ever book a service from any travel agent. As for Experience Tours......this was our first and last experience with them and surely will never be recommend their services to anyone.
(Attaching a comparison pic of what was provided vs what was promised)

2  Thank Kunal_78