“Very Nice Retreat”

Hotel The Royal Plaza
Ranked #78 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Royal plaza hotel is situated in the hub of the city, it is a very nice hotel with Connaught Place near by . It has a very goof food and ambience.Most recommended hotel of delhi.please go and experience yourself. Lobby is great . Nyx is a great place to enjoy.

Room Tip: Great View of City from upper floors
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grace K
Munassir, Manager at Hotel The Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for your feedback . I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests and your kind words instill further confidence in our product and services we offer to our guests.
You can rest be assured that my team and I will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with commitment.

Thanks and Regards
Munassir Warisi Khan
Manager Online

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

After now recovering from food poisoning, I am now giving my feedback on this Hotel. I checked in on 21st Aug and checked out on 23rd Aug. Reference ID 120818-020838(makemytrip). I booked Royal suite(didnt get that), they kept asking for Rs5000 advance, later came to my suite to remove the mini bar.??? what is wrong???? Staff is rude, their waiters are tormented and the owners are malicious.

Firstly, I did not get the room I paid for, there were urine marks on my toilet seat rather than having 'sanitized' mark. Secondly, I got locked in the bathroom, door mechanic had to come to release me, thats the condition of their Royal Suite. Thirdly, during happy hours they served me Salmon which was green on the sides and after my best concerns they called the Chef Mr. Atul who claimed that the green part of the salmon is most delicious. Later, I did not accept their apology. Further, the next day i got terribly sick after eating that raw green salmon and I asked the hotel to arrange my drop off to the airport as a courtesy which they denied and I came downstairs to raise my concern, at which the hotel owner Mr. Ashok Mittal came to me and conveyed in my ear that he will call the police on me if I didnt vacate. I had a flight to catch, so i left anyway. I will never come to this hotel again!! There are better hotels nearby, trust me do not check in here. This is only an imitation of a 5star.

Room Tip: Most of their front facing rooms have a sickening view of the litter and nearby crampy streets, perh...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank sarabwest
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights while my recent visit to Delhi staff is very good. Their guest relation manager Ms. Ashwinder Kaur took me around the hotel . Felt the restaurant little pricy. Over all nice experience.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Subhashagarwall
Munassir, Manager at Hotel The Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Dear Guest ,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and appreciating our product and services.
We are extremely happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments were very encouraging and this is how the entire team at the hotel keeps themselves motivated.
We remain committed to deliver an exceptional service and serve patrons like you in future.
Look forward to welcome you back soon.
Thanks and Best Regards
Munassir warisi Khan

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed in this hotel a total of three nights during our recent trip to India. It looks very palacial and it is very comfortable. The reception staff are not very welcoming and only work at one pace, we were travelling in a party of 22 and they really took there time giving out keys and delivering luggage. The room service was very prompt and so was housekeeping. The little garden outside is surprisingingly quite and serene a nice place to sit and relax after breakfast and before another hectic day on the road. Breakfast can be a little hectic and very busy due to the fact that this hotel has a constant stream of new guests but on the plus side the food was good if very western.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very much the same size the higher floor the better I would say.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest ,
I would like extend my gratitude for choosing to stay at Royal Plaza and your appreciation towards the hotel's product and hospitality.
With reference to your insights about the Front office service levels, I assure you that the corrective measures have been taken up and we look forward to welcome you soon to Delhi for a renewing experience.
Look forward to welcome you back soon.
Thanks and regards
Munassir Warisi Khan
email: onlineresv@hoteltheroyalplaza.com

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have stayed in this hotel whIle on my fIrst bussInes trIp to new delhI the staff are very helpfull and a nice hotel to stay I can recommend to their guest's. Italian style architecture, the bathrooms are clean , lutyens restaurant is open 24 hour only ithe food is on higher end,

• Stayed: September 2012
Munassir, Manager at Hotel The Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear Guest,
The entire team at the hotel is delighted and motivated by your comments. We are happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations.
Your comments have been duly shared with the team down the line.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thanks and Regards