2 people are viewing this hotel
eDreams$260
FindHotel$219
ZenHotels.com
1,342 results
All reviews mr anup special thanks f b room cleaning housekeeping department house keeping service provided his team near airport nice service keep up the good work food quality excellent hospitality excellent stay front office housekeeping staff excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2022

Good service provided. Visited for 2 days,but the service way very good, friendly staff and helped in every time I had queries. Buffet had discount. In all had very good stay. Deepak and Jaipal were the staff who helped me in this stay.
Very clean and good room. Had all facilities I was looking for. Big thumbs up

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

It was a great day While checking welcome by welcome drink at reception,Good rooms,We had dinner at restaurant, restaurant team was very polite and professional and food was awesome very testy ,will recommend my known great place to stay and dine with family

Trip type: Travelled with family
Muse Sarovar Portico Kapashera, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi Kapashera, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi-Kapashera on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

At The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi-Kapashera, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. Your kind words of appreciation has been conveyed to team, which will keep us motivated and push us to produce greater results.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi-Kapashera and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 August 2022

I stayed at this hotel for business. This was midway between the T3 airport and Gurgaon. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this decently priced 4-star hotel. There was delicious food at the on-site restaurant and the rooms were clean and well-lit. I'd like to call out Narender Singh, who ensured my room was always clean. He could also answer any questions that I had about hotel amenities.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Muse Sarovar Portico Kapashera, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi Kapashera, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Reviewed 7 August 2022

If you are looking a good breakfast with reasonable price then It's the option to have breakfast here you will multiple choices with Dosa and omlet live counter. I love the Locky Ka Halwa today in our breakfast menu. Thanks to Vinesh and Dinesh for wonderful service and good customer experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Muse Sarovar Portico Kapashera, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi Kapashera, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Reviewed 6 August 2022

..Good evening I am staying now in the muse sarovar hotel..
The hotel is very clean and comfortable..The breakfast is varied and very suitable for Arabs..I liked it very much. I would recommend staying
there