8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$149
Priceline$229
Travelocity$137
3,467 results
All reviews kheer housekeeping team special thanks infinity pool bubble bath amazing experience beautiful property great hospitality taking care front office team house keeping in room dining keep up the good work excellent stay courteous staff memorable stay close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

I loved staying at roseate house hotel in aerocity its indeed the best hotel in delhi .. be it food be it ambience everything is superb here! Loved spending time here in the evening beside the pool area the vibe is total lit .. staff is soo good we didn’t feel like hotel the warmth here makes u feel home !! MUST VISIT .. also we had little early check in thanks to neema mam for alwys sorting my visit ..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ankitasaxena1
Reviewed 10 August 2022

Best hotel in aerocity to stay I would like to thank entire front office team special thanks to Ms. Shubhangi Ms. Neema Ms. Ankita for making my stay more comfortable and memorable... Will visit very soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abhay224432
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Neema Sagar Thanks for referred me this hotel .
I used to stay he Marriott in aero city and this time Neema told me to stay with her hotel roseate house aerocity this is great hotel with top notch service with all stunning staff with great passion towards guest .

Neema you are star of this hotel you know your duties and responsibilities as a hotel lobby manager .

Your team Ankita , Shin really active and hardworking girls

Guy Umang you have to learn more about guest handling and soft skills training and you are good to go for hotel

Aayushi telephone department good manners and active girl while taking order .

Thanks Neema Sagar see you soon !!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

I am a B Prive member of Roseate group. Unfortunately in Covid time, I was not able to utilise the membership benefits. So I decided to go for a short vacation at Roseate House.
I am extremely thankful to Mr.Syed Saad, of B Prive to get me the special permission for utilisation of the old Vouchers, and also to make my stay as comfortable as possible, by coordinating for all the activities that I wanted to avail during my stay.
I will also like to specially mention Mr. Ali manger DEL Restaurant, for his ability to personally attend to a guest and make their meal experience at DEL something to cherish.
Despite few hiccups at some places, overall the experience was very rejuvenating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Thankyou so much Neema for beautiful check-in and checkout and make my stay memorable as usual with your hotel and services

Neema I know you from last 10 years you are keeping growing and becoming good learning and leader for the organization.

All the best Neema and Big thanks.
You are amazing always for guests and for you hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business