Roseate House New Delhi
US$ 257
US$ 168
US$ 161
  • Pool
Hotel Delhi Aerocity(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
US$ 26
The Umrao(New Delhi)
US$ 107
US$ 86
Agoda.com
All reviewskheerinfinity poolguest experience managerbeautiful propertyspecial thanksgreat hospitalityinternational airportmodern hotelin room diningclose to the airportpool sideone night staycoffee shophousekeeping staffmemorable stayindian restaurantbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Magnificent... exceptionally perfect & all qualities of the highest standard. I stayed in Room # 437, and it was very comfortable and even the smallest details are well taken care off. The Bath Tub / Shower Area / Washroom & Basin are all very tastefully done. The room are well maintained.
Though it was a Business trip, but will definitely return again... along with family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank vishweshsingh
KKGM1, General Manager at Roseate House New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Vishwesh

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

Thank you for choosing your current stay with us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our hotel, ambiance and staff service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved staying at this hotel. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The service was amazing! We had an issue with a tour we booked and Neema, the Guest Experience Manager, personally helped us out by walking us to our room, calling the tour guide, and settling everything for us. It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning, very clean, and the people are very, very friendly. I totally recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sofia F

Dear Ms. Sofia

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I was surprised how the manager would check on us and make sure my girlfriend and I were ok. If your not used to Indian culture of the busy streets of Delhi, the manager will make sure you know where to go and how to go safely.
Great food and great rooms after long 22 hour international flight. Best place to get over jet lag.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ericardo B

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nestled in amongst all the big boys in an “estate” or as called in India “city” of all the big boys and hotel chains
Roseate is not a big brand but staff are excellent
Good restaurants and upscale rooms
Pool is also quite relaxed but needs more chairs and umbrellas
Best for me was the friendly reception in the bar. It’s not big but staff great.
I watched them help customers over and beyond even offering helpful tips on where to visit and providing s map.
Rohit, bars manager gets a special mention.. nice guy.
If looking for a couple of nights real close to the airport you cannot go wrong!
Recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank BrianJSurreyUK

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is located 10 mins from the airport and is hands down one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The room are spacious, modern and have state of the art technology. You definitely have to check out the rooftop infinity pool. Shika, the manager was extremely hospitable. I will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple