Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$18
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Agoda.com
$15
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
$22
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel$16
Trip.com$22
eDreams$22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed 18 days..., staff was very nice and helpful specially Mr.Abhishek ,security guard was very kind, but internet was not working properly ...always had to come to lobby. Safe hotel for reasonable price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

I spent one night at Hotel Shelton. Good location, near the metro, even though not very easy to reach by cab. Little cosy rooms, with a not so good bathroom (smelly). I haven’t tried the food so I don’t know about that. All in all, I’d say it’s an okay accommodation to spend a couple of nights in the city at good price for Delhi’s standards.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank matteotT4963VT
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed in Shelton hotel for couple of days with friends and we were impressed with the staff and hotel facilities, it's a comfortable place for reasonable price to stay in the chaotic main bazaar, closer to the RK ashram metro station and New Delhi Railway station.

Would recommend it highly.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2019

The hotel was very good .Way beyond my expectation as I booked online and I can just say that it felt like a home away from home .Every thing was good about the hotel especially Mr Shahid who helped us in every possible way to get our things available .I will surely see no other hotel other than Shelton on my next visit

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
sushanttravels1700, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star endorsement of Our Property .We strive to customize the experience of each guest and are delighted that our efforts made your stay memorable. And it is always encouraging to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most ‘Our Guests”.
Our Team eagerly awaits many more opportunities of welcoming you back to 'your Hotel ' soon again.

Best Regards
Team Shelton

Reviewed 29 July 2019

My stay at Hotel Shelton was very good and the staff was also helpful and specially Mr Shahid Alam one of the staff was very much helpful. Rooms were also nice and very spacious. Hotel is very close to metro station and convenient to main bazaar.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
sushanttravels1700, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Best Regards