“location location location”

Chutney Bar + Tandoor
Ranked #158 of 12,577 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 75
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cuisine Served : Pan-Indian cuisine accompanied with an amazing selection of various Chutneys Chutney, Bar + Tandoor offers diners an indigenous fusion of Indian cuisine paired with various home-made chutneys prepared from rare fruits, vegetables and herbs is sure to satisfy even the heartiest appetite. Top Chefs bring to Chutney an unparalleled art of Indian cooking resulting in classic cuisine with a contemporary twist. The modern ambience of Chutney, exudes a contemporary yet intimate relaxed charm, and serves an extensive selection of exotic cocktails, champagnes, fine wines, liqueurs and spirits in its bar section. Chutney, Bar + Tandoor set amidst luxurious setting provides with ultimate dining experience. Chutney, Bar + Tandoor is a new kind of stylish Indian restaurant, smart but not stuffy, where a fusion of flavours from across India has been tastefully crafted for your appreciation.
Kalamazoo
“location location location”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

the setting is great an the ambiance sets the stage whate a lovely place for an excellent meal

Visited April 2012
sanzeev, General Manager at Chutney Bar + Tandoor, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank a lot for such an nice review. We all are delighted to know that you had such an excellent experience at Chutney Bar + Tandoor restaurant

Our team is committed to extend the world class hospitality, excellent services and wonderful meal experience to its guests. Your recognition of our efforts motivates us.

With Kind Regards
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Como
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stay in the Metropolitan hotel and staff suggested to try this restaurant. I was really surprised about the food, in my experience the best I tried in delhi. The Staff is very well prepared and they can advise you in a very good manner. Higienically very very clean
About the food they're famous for the sauces (chutney) over 200 different type, I've tryed mango sauce for me the best, was really an experience! Let's try also sesame sauce.
The food was excellent spice enough, I've tried both fish and chicken, I felt all the flavours in.
Very clean Chef come at the table to ask and then he shows us the kitchen! He showe and explained me the tandori hoven. I think when a chef show you the kitchen there is nothing you can say I found very clean and all the staff very friendly.
There are a lot of people that don't stay in the hotel that go here for to eat.
Also if the evening I went outside, when I came back before to go in my room I stay in the bar zone of the restaurant just for a dessert or an ice cream (Kufli).
Let's try it and you can only confirm what I've said.!
Pier Italy
This reataurant is must if you go in delhi.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
““The service was impeccable and the food was delicious.””
Reviewed 14 April 2012

There are alot of 5 Star Restaurants to decide, but after reading the reviews at Tripadvisor, i went to this restaurant - Chutney, with my husband for dinner. We tried some of the starters namely seekh-e-shahi and adraki chaap and it has such an amazing flavour of spices and ginger, which was hard to resist The staff in the restaurant as simply very helpful and always carried a smile on their faces and helpful in the selection of the menu. Then we tried main course and had Chutney tarkari which had an amazing aroma and taste.I am extremely happy and delighted by the quality and the quantity of the food. The flavours were just simply amazing to my Indian Taste...spices were adequate and not too empowering. The staff in the restaurant Being a 5 star restaurant the prices were extremely competitive unlike other Hotels in the city where everything is expensive..

New delhi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Excellent Service”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

By seeing the reviews on trip advisor we planned to visit this restaurant and we found that the food and services is one of the best i have ever tried . we have tried outside also at local restaurants but you cant get that quality of food and services Especially the higinic part . the dishes we tried are Chikken tikka .Bhindi(ladyfinger),Dumba jardaloo dal Chuteny with tomato and garlic naan . In short the whole experience is pleasent and remembrable and great value of money. A big big thanks to trip advisor for guiding us to a right place and three cheers to the hotel and CHUTENY Restaurant Staff. THAKYOU SO MUCH kEEP IT UP................................

1 Thank rohnitrathore
Dear Guest,

Thank a lot for such an excellent review. We all are delighted to know that you had such an excellent experience at Chutney Bar + Tandoor restaurant which serves indigenous fusion of pan–Indian cuisine.

Delhi, New York
“It's really terrible”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We had dinner at Chutney and there was a really tasteless food. if u would like to have your dinner at road side DHABA it would be awesome then This 5 star category restaurant. And really i swear i will never visit again this restaurant in my entire life. Therefore a costly and tasteless dinner was there. And there was totally confusion service threw out to the waiters.

• Visited April 2012
sanzeev, General Manager at Chutney Bar + Tandoor, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review.I regret to note that your experience was not as positive as that of others on this site but thank you for sharing this with us.

I am sure you will agree with me that without more details about your experience its not possible for me to investigate and do the needful so will request you to please write me directly & send the required details. There is no mention of what you had in our Chutney Bar + Tandoor Restaurant and which day you visited us.

We will look forward to hear from you soon