“Trip to Guwahati and Shillong”
Review of Sankrit Tour Zone

Sankrit Tour Zone
Ranked #441 of 761 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sankrit Tour Zone Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 2007. The company is headquartered in Varanasi & other offices are located in New delhi, Hyderabad and Kathmandu. The main objective of our company is to provide moments and instances you would cherish for the rest of your life. We provide tours for PAN India & Nepal. The company consists of a talented and hard working group of professionals that have been brought together by combing the entire industry. For us every client is precious and we consider the preferences, tastes, time constraints assiduously while planning tours.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a tour to Guwahati and Shillong in the month of May. I had a wonderful experience. They immediately attend to the concern (if any). They made sure to give us a good vehicle, good driver, good stay (except for one in Guwahati which they changed when reported). Overall the experience was awesome as it has always been. Keep up the good work.

JijoAM, General Manager at Sankrit Tour Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for giving us opportunity again to organize tour for you and family. Organizing tour for you now doesn't feel that you are our customer but we feel like you are part of family.
Thank you again for writing about your experience and being part of our journey since past many years by regularly using our services.

Jagdish

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent experience with sankrit tour zone private limited. I had travelled to nepal on 12 jan 2018 and enjoyed a lot with all my friends. mr Navin morya from Varanasi office cared about us a lot from start till the end of the trip tysm mr Navin ! The whole staff was as well as the driver mr abhishek jaiswal from gorakpur were best. I give him 5 stars of 5 for giving us great experience.

Abhishek S, Owner at Sankrit Tour Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

We are again Thankful for using our services and sharing your experience. This help us in knowing how we did. We will be always available to give you many more wonderful experiences in India & Nepal from our different offices.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Sankrit arranged our Tour to Taj Mahal in Agra, Boat trip on Ganges in Varanasi and Elephant ride to Amber fort in Jaipur with excellent service and competetive prices. With very professional Tour Guides and skilled drivers made our holiday very pleasant and successful. - Sankrit can be a very good choise for you when traveling to this part of India.

Abhishek S, Owner at Sankrit Tour Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for writing us for you short visit and taking our services. We will look forward to make whole arrangements for you if you plan visit of India in other parts again.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was an excellent arrangement by Sankrit tour zone, I had travelled with my family of 11 people and people from the age group of 12 to my grandmother aged 82. The tour zone ensured that we had a comfortable stay and logistics arranged. Both the hotels at Pokhra and Kathmandu were very good and economical. The driver and the vehicle which took us to between Pokhra and Kahthmandu were very good. Thanks Sankrit for arranging all of this. would definitely recommend and refer them for further travel for all friends and family

2  Thank RubyS1100
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you Ma'm for booking your Nepal tour with us. We are glad to hear from you and we will continuously try to provide the best services to our guest. We will look forward to organize any future tour in India.

Jagdish

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Booked Kailash Mansarovar Yatra with Sankrit. Journey of a lifetime. Went with an open mind for the spiritual experience. The journey doesn't always go as per plan as there are external factors like weather, sheer numbers of pilgrims & limited facilities. And we had our share of challenges.
Sankrit guide & staff were always available to assist.
We were 18 in our group & we became like an extended family. Most other tours had large groups of upto 100. I would recommend Sankrit for the small groups, personal care, service & staff accessibility at all times.
It was an amazing, profound & enjoyable experience for me. From the time I was picked up at Kathmandu airport to the time I was dropped off I was well looked after.
I will be happy to recommend Sankrit to my family & friends.

1  Thank rani d
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Dear Rani Darbar Ma'm,

It is nice to hear from you about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. We are happy to see that you have liked our services and approach to resolve any issue. We will look forward to organize your any future tour.

Abhishek