Review Highlights
Prachtige reis door rajasthan.

We were so happy we found himanshu and his great company! Only really Nice people who helped us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
marieksch
via mobile
Waking tour with Himandri. We had a great time today, courtesy of the lovely Himandri:

We had a fantastic walking tour of both new and old Delhi today with the lovely Himandri. She... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Dancred
Halifax, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews amazing tour few hours delhi tour indian culture sikh temple walking tour food tour great guide samosas great trip red fort rishikesh ganges sites knowledge interests tourists
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed in India for a week and Himanshu from Gyan Yatra showed us around Delhi for a full day.

The tour was a great experience, visiting some of the hidden gems in Delhi and we had a delicious Indian lunch together. Himanshu is very open, friendly and a great story teller! He is definitely not a typical tourist guide, he takes his time and doesn't rush which is very refreshing. In addition to our tour in Delhi, he also provided with tips on what to visit in Agra and Jaipur.

We will definitely visit India again in the future and join another tour with Gyan Yatra!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I currently work in Hyderabad. A co-worker and I traveled to Delhi for a week. We only had one "free" day to get to see Delhi. We thankfully found Himanshu on Trip Advisor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. His English, demeanor, and attention to detail were all great.

I was appreciative that there was no pressure to go to any stands or vendors. It was simply about seeing Delhi and learning about India's history. It was a refreshing change of pace.

We started with camel ride near Yamuna river and headed to Akshardham Temple, one the biggest hindu temples in the world. After that we went to Raj Ghat, Gandhi's Memorial. Next we went to Feroz Shah Kotla and saw people praying to genies. Our final stop was Old fort/Purana Qila.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016

This was my second time going around parts of Delhi with guide Himanshu who accommodated and tailored the tour to my interests and budget. The really great thing about the tour was it felt like I have known him for a long time. His friendly demeanor and interesting stories will captivate you even after a few hours have passed!

I am normally a person who does not use too many guided tours throughout my 5+ years of travel. Having said that, I now find myself needing a Himanshu at every corner to paint a picture and provide the backstories of a particular place like he did! Hope to join again soon to continue the adventure!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We went with Himanshu to take a walk around Delhi and, without knowing him before, immediately it felt like we were just having a nice time with a friend that showed us his beloved city.

What I liked the most of his city walk is that you really get the feeling that you are seeing and getting to know a part of Delhi and the Indian culture that you wouldn't be able to know with a typical tourist guide.

This tour is something genuine, try it and you will know why.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Himanshu from Gyan Yatra showed me around some lesser visited sights of Delhi, including Mehrauli archaeological park, feroz shah kotla and the raj ghat memorials. Had a fantastic day exploring (and eating some great South Indian food!) in areas that a tourist may not normally experience!

Date of experience: September 2016