“Budapest”

Gyan Yatra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had just a night in Delhi before our plane started and Himanshu was recommanded for us in our ashram in Rishikes by a nice girl who had a very good experience with Himanshu. And how lucky we are to know Himanshu!!!!! He is very nice and helpfull, open person! It was a great experience! He took us to have a fantastic dinner, he show us a nice shic temple and he took us to the airport. He told about his indian life, I really feeled without this guy our indian trip would have been so complex! It was just a night, some hours, but unforgettable! Ha is very reliable, I will travel alwasy with Himanshu if I am in India!

All reviews
"guide"
in 11 reviews
"tourists"

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed in India for a week and Himanshu from Gyan Yatra showed us around Delhi for a full day.

The tour was a great experience, visiting some of the hidden gems in Delhi and we had a delicious Indian lunch together. Himanshu is very open, friendly and a great story teller! He is definitely not a typical tourist guide, he takes his time and doesn't rush which is very refreshing. In addition to our tour in Delhi, he also provided with tips on what to visit in Agra and Jaipur.

We will definitely visit India again in the future and join another tour with Gyan Yatra!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I currently work in Hyderabad. A co-worker and I traveled to Delhi for a week. We only had one "free" day to get to see Delhi. We thankfully found Himanshu on Trip Advisor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. His English, demeanor, and attention to detail were all great.

I was appreciative that there was no pressure to go to any stands or vendors. It was simply about seeing Delhi and learning about India's history. It was a refreshing change of pace.

We started with camel ride near Yamuna river and headed to Akshardham Temple, one the biggest hindu temples in the world. After that we went to Raj Ghat, Gandhi's Memorial. Next we went to Feroz Shah Kotla and saw people praying to genies. Our final stop was Old fort/Purana Qila.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This was my second time going around parts of Delhi with guide Himanshu who accommodated and tailored the tour to my interests and budget. The really great thing about the tour was it felt like I have known him for a long time. His friendly demeanor and interesting stories will captivate you even after a few hours have passed!

I am normally a person who does not use too many guided tours throughout my 5+ years of travel. Having said that, I now find myself needing a Himanshu at every corner to paint a picture and provide the backstories of a particular place like he did! Hope to join again soon to continue the adventure!