Review Highlights
Prachtige reis door rajasthan.

We were so happy we found himanshu and his great company! Only really Nice people who helped us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
marieksch
via mobile
Waking tour with Himandri. We had a great time today, courtesy of the lovely Himandri:

We had a fantastic walking tour of both new and old Delhi today with the lovely Himandri. She... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Dancred
Halifax, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews amazing tour few hours delhi tour indian culture sikh temple walking tour food tour great guide samosas great trip red fort rishikesh ganges sites knowledge interests tourists
Reviewed 19 December 2016

This was my second time going around parts of Delhi with guide Himanshu who accommodated and tailored the tour to my interests and budget. The really great thing about the tour was it felt like I have known him for a long time. His friendly demeanor and interesting stories will captivate you even after a few hours have passed!

I am normally a person who does not use too many guided tours throughout my 5+ years of travel. Having said that, I now find myself needing a Himanshu at every corner to paint a picture and provide the backstories of a particular place like he did! Hope to join again soon to continue the adventure!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We went with Himanshu to take a walk around Delhi and, without knowing him before, immediately it felt like we were just having a nice time with a friend that showed us his beloved city.

What I liked the most of his city walk is that you really get the feeling that you are seeing and getting to know a part of Delhi and the Indian culture that you wouldn't be able to know with a typical tourist guide.

This tour is something genuine, try it and you will know why.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Himanshu from Gyan Yatra showed me around some lesser visited sights of Delhi, including Mehrauli archaeological park, feroz shah kotla and the raj ghat memorials. Had a fantastic day exploring (and eating some great South Indian food!) in areas that a tourist may not normally experience!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Our group's guide was Himanshu, who is very enthusiastic and dedicated to bringing visitors closer to what Delhi is about and where the city's heart beats.
We conquered Delhi by bicycle and then went to see a meeting point at the Yamuna river that is far off the tourists' beaten paths to see camels and elephants. As a closing event we came to see the change of Guard at the President's Palace and at India Gate.

I couldn't possibly think of a better choice of activity and organisation to discover Delhi and its surrounding through the lense of an insider than joining Himanshu on one of his tours. There was no question from our side that he couldn't answer, no background that he couldn't explain.

We surely wouldn't have discovered Old Delhi and the River Bank in the authentic and intimate way that we did if we hadn't had him.

I will recommend this as a must-do to any friend who is going to visit Delhi.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I'd not heard about this place until now. Himanshu from Gyan Yatra showed me this place and it is simply amazing. The old structures and tombs are free to visit and a tour guide is essential to understand its history and significance.

It is right by the metro stop for the Qutub Minar and with a fraction of the people the Qutub Minar has. It is large and open and would be a great spot for a family to visit or anyone who wants to see some history and take a moment to breathe and spread out.

Date of experience: July 2016