“Six weeks with Anu in the Himalaya and Rajasthan”

Private India Tour Advisor
Ranked #67 of 730 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PITA (Private India Tour Advisor) is an experienced player in travel domain with over 15 years of experience in providing travel and transportation services and Tour packages. We are specialized in planning custom tours throughout North and Central India. With a professional team of individuals we cater to each and every need of our clients. Whatever may be your requirement our Team will make sure to provide you an exceptional experience. Thanks Team PITA
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Four years ago I made my first six week trip with Anu as my driver. Since then we have become friends and I have a very high regard for him, as a good and safe driver as well as a great travel companion and tour guide with good local knowledge and a lot of experience. Last year we again spent time together on a roadtrip from Amritsar to Dharamsala, to other places in the lower Himalayas like Rewalsar and through the beautiful Kullu valley, famous for its apple orchards. On the second half of the trip we travelled through Rajasthan, where Anu is really at home like an expert. I highly recommend Anu as an absolutely trustworthy guide, driver, travel companion and a very good man.

All reviews
"safe driver"
"felt safe"
"golden triangle"

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Anurag came recommended from a family friend. Was not disappointed. Not only was he a safe driver, he was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was attentive and always more than happy to answer our questions about India and their culture. With every stop, he would provide us with direction on where to get tickets etc. Even surprised us with a short stop at the Agrasen (step well).

All in all, a good trip. Thanks Anurag!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

You can't get a better driver than Anurag. He is a good driver with excellent english communications skills. He has a deep knowledge of the local history and places with a good sense of humor too. Thanks Anurag for the journey!

TK

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Back in my favourite Indian city,Delhi. Needed a private driver to transport us to Roorkee. And who better than Satya. This man is so humble,kind,and patient. I booked his service for the day,and I was impressed. This time he drove us in his impeccable Suzuki Maruthi.

The car was spotless. He also had iced water in the trunk, something needed in the Indian heat.

The trip was a long 4hrs. But we'll worth the drive with Satya. He was amazing.

He has now become our resident indian driver when we in india. And I I will definately use him. All the ime

Thanks Satya

Regards
B Fyzoo

1  Thank fyzoob
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Me and two friends where visiting India. It was the first time for all of us.

We booked a private driver through the hotel where my friends stayed. And the trip was a fascinating experience.

The roads in India is among the poorest I have ever been on, but our driver "Saty" (Satynarayn Balhra) did take us safely the 4-5 days we were on the road.

The car was OK and he provided us with a double charger and the car had a CD player and a mini jack plug, so we could play our own music.

All in all the trip was a great experience and can recommend Saty to future customers.

Best regards