Wow! Just got back from an amazing 5 night stay that went too fast at Red Frog Beach Villas. It was our first trip to Bocas del Toro and we can't say enough about the villas and the area.
This part of Panama islands is very special. Red Frog Beach has over 1500 acres of property, beautiful beaches, a zipline, 2 restaurants, and each villa is very nice (to American standards).
Our villa #9 had amazing ocean and jungle views. Waking up to this view is a real treat every day on vacation. The beaches at Red Frog beach are just as equally stunning. Red Frog Beach is great but Turtle Beach by far was our favorite. The ocean waves were big and we walked about 1 mile down the beach where trees grow out straight to the ocean.
I can't say enough about the staff, food and experience that Red Frog gave us. The staff is friendly, warm and welcoming. Once we arrived a guy named Jermaine gave us the golf cart tour. We definitely recommend getting the golf cart because the distance from our villa was about a 5 minute golf cart ride. It was well worth it. The golf cart rides in themself are like an adventure as its a little bit of a downhill ride, but fun.
If you are an adventure seeker who wants nice beach and jungle, Red Frog offers one of the most unique and fun experiences.
We can't wait to go back and bring friends with us to show them how awesome Red Frog is.
-Definitely recommend nearby:
*The Zipline tour
*Do a snorkel trip
* Go to Zapatilla Cays islands - they are beautiful
* Go to Bocas Town and explore
* Go to Starfish Beach - the starfish are beautiful and we saw sting rays
* Go to Guari Guari in Bocas town for a unique 5 course dining experience for $25
* Get the chicken wings at Kayukos, they are amazing!
* Walk Turtle Beach
* Catch a sunset at the Red Frog Marina
* Go to the cave on Isla Colon that's on the way to Starfish Beach
I probably forgot other things but those are the big ones. We can't wait to come back to this place. The experience was so memorable and special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos