All reviewscommon kitchenshared bathroomworking spaceshrimp pastabeautiful hostelprivate roombreakfast was deliciousred frogbeautiful islandgreat wifiisla colonfood was amazingmain islandwater taxichillyogavibe
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time at Selinas Red Frog!!
The Hostel is located right in the Jungle and it is a very cool walk to the beach. It is easy to discover the whole island from this location!

Perfect balance of chilling, party and adventures you can book directly at the front desk.

The Hostel stuff was outstanding and helped me out when I forgot some of my belongings. They send it to the Selina’s on the main island so my friends could pick it up! Thank you (again) very much!!

Stayed: March 2018
Carolina L, Gerente at Selina Red Frog, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hey Jan,
You are a great person we had the chance to meet.
Thank you for reviewing us! We truly appreciate your sincere words.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the most expensive room, a suite which smelled so musty and mold that you cannot even immagine. On top of that we were told room will be cleaned ever day but reality was pretty different. They only cleaned it ONCE and only after I told them to do so. Horrible place... Do not recommend food either at the bar as it is expensive and you do not get what you ordered. I ordered a burger with salad lettuce and avocado and got only lettuce in it. The only positive thing is that it is close to Red Frog beach but as water shuttle works pretty good from bocas del toro town to bastimentos I highly recommend people to visit the beach and then turn back to a hotel in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vanessa W

Hola Vanessa,
We are sorry we missed the mark with you. We hope next time you come back the experience is way better!
Safe Travels.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My experience in Selina Red Frog was amazing, ESPECIALLY when I talked about the staff. Everyone is super friendly and Carolina, the manager, was very cool and helpful with us. She made sure everything was coordinated on our arrival. We had a great experience overall. I will definitely go back as soon as I can. Thanks to all staff for giving us the best attention at the reception.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hey Rayza,
Carolina is amazed with your review. The rest of the staff greets you with a warm hug and we expect you come back soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Everything with this hostel is amazing, especially the staff!!! I came just for one night but ended up with 5 days. Food, coffee, beds, cleaning, the pool and beach are also excelente!!! And all the animalsin the surroundings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hey Elsa,
Epic was the fact you came to this piece of paradise and we had the chance to meet you!
Come back as many times as you wish.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Me and my husband went Selina Red Frog in our Honeymoon. We were dilhdpvery confused whether to stay in Bocas or Red Frog. We went to Bocas and found the atmosphere terrible. Therefore we went to his location. and was inmediately accomodated by the reception staff who were amazing. The manager Carolina Canales was able to accomodate inmediately to a room that we will never forget. The rooms were very clean and amazing.

They had lovely entertainment, with a very enthusiastic host dylun. Relaxing and private.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hola!
Carolina and Dillon are super happy to read your review. You and your husband are more than welcome to come back anytime!
Safe Travels :)