All reviewsbocas del toromain streetupstairsnoisebalconytownsafesfridge
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Comfortable and clean and the second floor veranda is the best place to see what comes off the first ferries while having breakfast and a good view of main street...Maybe a little expensive but rooms are limited in Bocas Town

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank luc p
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Had a great stay Here for three nights while Exploring Panama. The hotel is in a beautiful historic building that has been nicely refurbished. Breakfast though not huge was good and I never left wanting more (great Coffee!). Eating breakfast on the balcony was a treat watching the town wake up. Our room was in the back of the hotel, away from the noise of the town, Bed was super comfy. Staff was pleasant. Would absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I'm so torn on what stars to give my stay. Charming older hotel, nice staff, simple breakfast, clean room. We stayed there for four nights. We picked this hotel because it is at the end of town and assumed would be quiet. Starting at about 11:00 at night until 4:30 in the morning the bar across the street was loud! One night at 3:00 in the morning fireworks started to go off.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I left medication in my room by accident and they sent it by air cargo to my next destination. When I asked what I owed they said it was a pleasure to serve me! The hotel had nice large rooms and a great location. Clean but small bathrooms. It's on the Main Street but at one end and so is not as busy and noisy as the central part of the street. There is an incredible view from the balcony. The free breakfast is no frills but perfectly adequate. I recommend this hotel highly for someone who is looking for a middle ground between luxuary and lowest cost-does-not -matter -quality option.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This is the only Panamanian owned hotel in Bocas! The hotel was nice and the room was comfortable. The price though was expensive for what was offered. While breakfast was included there was no fridge in the room and no mini soap and shampoos were offered. The staff also was not overly friendly. Not worth the price for an average visit.

Stayed: December 2016