All reviewsbig balconylate night noisestar hoteloverlooking the baynight lifespacious roomevery morningthe ownerfresh fruitwaterbocasislandtowndylandecktaxis
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Bocas Paradise.... clean and fresh rooms and a view from the deck to get you out of bed at 6, just to see the morning boat traffic.
All the staff and owner at the hotel and Beach Club are very friendly and helpful with any request or question...
.... I wish I had had more time to spend there and we will go back to that Paradise!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Dyllan M, General Manager at Bocas Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Many thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased you have a good stay with us and enjoyed our Beach Club also. I hope you can come back for another stay real soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was a good stay here. Very clean and friendly staff. Rooms have AC, warm water and the breakfast are fine. Just you do need to wake up earlier to have choices for your breakfast; otherwise you'll be limited to eat what's on table. Also you can ask something additional an they prepare it instantly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Dyllan M, General Manager at Bocas Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Many thanks for your great review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We have made adjustments to make sure the breakfast is the same volume from 7 to 11am.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

It's in a great location right in town on the water side.
We had room 304 overlooking the water. They upgraded us to this room because we were staying more than a week.
We were extremely happy to have a great water view with a large sunny deck to sit on while watching the water taxies buzz people back and forth to various island beaches close by.
Walk to all the restaurants, bars, shopping etc. on the main strip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your great review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the upgrade we could give you !

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I would not stay here if they paid me. I had to wait for them to get the right room. I told them I was staying for a birthday but they made no special adjustments.
The curtains were stained, with I don't know what.
Breakfast was included but was only cereal,toast and fruits. They was dirty plates I had to hand back, dirty cutlery I had to clean myself, ants crawling around the food, and IN THE JUICE after trying to pour a drink without bugs in twice, I left.
Just a dirty place - although it's cheaper than the other places, spend your money elsewhere, for your own sake and piece of mind. And they did not change/wash bedsheets. In a place that is 30 degrees, they should at least change the pillowcases

Pretty sure the reviews here are from backpackers, not people who prefer and are used to a nice hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Dyllan M, General Manager at Bocas Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

I am sure you are reviewing the wrong hotel, nothing that you say here could be further from the truth for Bocas Paradise. The curtains are new and not stained, we do change sheets and the rooms are air conditioned. There are no bugs on our extensive buffer that includes way more than cereal toasts and fruit. We have guests from all over the world and of all ages and backgrounds staying with us. I can only think that somehow you have us confused with somewhere else.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This was a great stay! Clean, super friendly staff, our room was nice, warm water, good AC and good breakfast and very conveniently located.......BUT!! I wanted to socialize a lil more in the hotel, perhaps have dinner from the supposedly great chef they have and I say supposedly cause I NEVER TRIED THE FOOD!! I think they could have paid a lil more attention to the guests at night time. I had to go to another place to get a beer every nite I was there, which I didn't mind but it would have been nice to seat and drink at the hotel and just enjoy the view. I know they were going through some "soft opening" at another bar, but I felt they completely forgot about the nite time entertainment at the hotel. All that cold beer in that fridge behind the bar wasn't going to drink itself you know! I'm sure it might be different now, regardless it is a lovely hotel and you should stay here if you go to Bocas. Cheers!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Dyllan M, General Manager at Bocas Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Many thanks for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the hotel, its facility's and the staff. Regarding the nightly entertainment there are 3 options - the hotel bar/restaurant it open for drinks and dinner from 5pm Tuesday to Sunday. We also have our beach club with a free shuttle open all day for drinks, food and a great place to hang out on the beach