“fun friendly good food”

Ranked #67 of 104 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Great Food and Good Vibes!!! That's what we're all about!!
denver colorado
“fun friendly good food”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Had a great lunch at Natural Mystic.

Vegan friendly. Excellent pleasant service

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Food, Great People Watching, Excellent Value”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

A friend recommended Natural Mystic to me and it did not disappoint. The upstairs, outdoor seating provided great people watching, a good view, and nice breeze from the water. The food was excellent (try the Mystic chicken) and a great value.

• Visited March 2012
australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fun little gem of a place!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

This was the last restaurant we ate at in Bocas and we were very sad about that after we finished our food. This place came highly recommended by some friends we met in our hotel and after running in the rain to get there we walked up the stairs into one of the most unique settings I have seen. Its a house turned into a a very cool restaurant with sofas and chairs of all sizes. The outside had very cool tables over looking the street and water, and inside there were 5 or so tables, no two alike. So cool!!

We ate hummus and ceviche for our appetizer. The hummus was the best I had. A nice portion to share and just so smooth and tasty. The owner is middle eastern and that must have something to do with it. The ceviche was nice and fresh. Really tasty fish, I don't remember what kind it was, but very fresh. For our mains I had the coconut fish that comes so highly recommended and my wife had a chicken special for that night. My coconut fish was honestly the best meal I had in Bocas. Maybe even in Panama. Just absolutely marvellous. My wife's chicken came with a red wine sauce and between both dishes, our mouths were in flavour heaven. For dessert we had the famous Bocas Balls!! At least that's what the waiter said about them!! As with everything we ate here, large portion perfect for sharing. Just like the waiter said. Great service, Great ambiance, value for what you get. And what you get is the best part.....the food. Regret not going here more than once and would highly highly recommend Natural Mystic.

• Visited February 2012
“DELISH!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We had a great time at Natural Mystic from beginning to end! We asked our server (We never got his name but he was GREAT! He talked with our table awhile and even when it got a little busy he was very attentive, a nice change when a lot of the service at restaurants here is so-so.) if he could make rum punch and he said even though it wasn't on the menu he could make it for us, it was delish! We started with the hummus app and were excited because you don't see that very much on menus down here. It came with carrots and tortilla strips. The hummus had a really good flavor and was properly balanced, not too much tahini, not too much garlic. For dinner my husband and I ordered fish done two ways, mine came with a orange ginger sauce and his in a coconut sauce, both came with sauteed veggies and curry rice. Both were delicious, but the coconut was our favorite. A friend of ours order the Mystic chicken, and was really impressed! Unfortunately we came too late and the passion fruit dessert we read about was all out, but oh well that means we'll have to eat there again, something we definitely won't mind!!

• Visited March 2012
“Look for this restaurant in Bocas, you won't regret it!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We arrive to Bocas, and we ate in a couple of restaurant(they where ok, & pricy for the quality), and we found this great place NaturalMystic.
We walked in and it was so different, the lights, the sitting area, and the overall ambience.
This is my first review writting on tripadvisor, but after boasting about Natural Mystic to my friends back home, they told me I should write one here.
The food, everything looked so good, we had the Hummus and Mystic Awesomeness(it was a special) for appetizer, both of them were amazing!!! For the mains we had the Orange Ginger fish and the Mystic Chicken, the dishes were presented beautifully and the flavors even better, the prices are very reasonable!
The service is great!
We when back everyday!
If you're in bocas! Go!!! You won't regret it!!!