All reviews first floor hot water stay there again central america per person
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This property is nice and adequate for a good stay in Isla Colon. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant has really good food as well. The balcony is perfect for relaxing in the wooden chairs. I would stay there again in a second.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
delfin137, Manager at Hotel Los Delfines, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Very grateful for your comments. We look forward to serving you on a new occasion.
Greetings.
Carlos Gorgè

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The room was good and clean, bed not the best but ok, the value for the money I felt was good I stayed 2 night for about $70 I looked at a lot of hotels and hostels prior that where a lot more money for a dorm style. So that money for your private room with hot showers was good at the time. staff friendly and spoke ok English.
The traffic was busy and loud all night. The place is kinda off the beaten path so I first thought it should be quite there, well was I wrong, I think it was the main road to get to the airport, So the noise traffic is my only complaint about the place, so if you can sleep thru load noise, then a good place for you. Also there where a few roosters that let me know it was 4am.

Room tip: ok room for the $
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dustinMinnesota
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Before I review my stay at Los Delfines, I should first talk about Bocas Town and the island itself.

Like a lot of small islands and towns all along the Caribbean Sea, this town seems to have grown rapidly on the tourist dollar. Shanty in appearance and shanty in feel. The weather didn't disappoint either with stifling heat, oppressive humidity & mold every where.

So, it wasn't a surprise to arrive at the Los Delfines and not feel like you had arrived at the shanty capital of the world. It's more a Hostel than a Hotel.

Pro's: Very friendly staff, really nice restaurant in the front entrance which made great pizzas and juices. Every attempt had been made by the staff to keep the place clean.

Con's: Don't know where to start, but the staff has done their best to keep the place clean.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We really liked the hotel.
Clean room, great AC, shower working well, good wifi and very nice stuff.
In the other side of the street there is bar/hostel that playing songs really loud all day long, we liked it a little bit but at night it was kind of annoying.
The breakfeat is 4 slices of bread with butter and coffee!

But in the buttom line we really enjoyed here. Good neighborhood and few minutes walking to the main street.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Stayed there during a business tip and was very satisfied. Its near everything, and is readily accessible to all the good restaurants in town. the room were clean, good beds, hot water and a working AC. The WIFI works well. This is good hotel is you not looking for a beach side hotel. I highly recommend it

Date of stay: May 2016