Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

One year after our visit to Luxman Guest House, we are still remembering our big friend Luxman.

He is AWESOME. No other word can describe him better. The most helpful and incredible person we found over our trip around Sri Lanka.
I can say that Luxman Guest House offers free wifi, free washing machine, good location, good recomendations for local places... but I think that if you are reading this review, I only can recommend you to go ther and visit Luxman. He is, in general words, a good person. A very good one. You can trust everything he can help or offer you. Is like your mother in Sri Lanka.

Luxman, if you read this opinion, I want to tell you that with my girlfriend we have to visit you again. Someday we will be again in your guest house. For sure.

Thanks for your hospitality my friend!!!
Regards.
Jorge.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank JorgeIbaPer
lakshmanguesthouse, Owner at Luxman Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2019

Hi Mr, JorgeIbaPer.
Thank you for your greatest value regarding me and my guest house.
I wish both of you GOOD LUCK.
When you are visit sri lanka next time, Be my guest in my guest house.
Thanks both of you,
Luxman de silva.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Luxman Guest is top guest in Kaduruwela,Srilanka.This Guest have more Facilities.

Every Bed Have Spring Matters,Fast WiFi Connection, Washing machine,Hot water Shower,TV,Nice Balcony,Two Fans,Bread Toaster.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Chalana S
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Mr Luxman place last May and I never got around to write the deserved review.

The place is simple, granted, but there is an extreme concern in getting things right. Clean rooms, good beds, good water pressure and temperature and the best wifi we had in Sri Lanka. Free tea and coffee, plentiful breakfast and washing machine usage.

Additionally, Mr Luxman will support you booking tours and transport. He got us an excellent driver to tour the ruins by Tuk Tuk, a driver to the bus station and an excellent Jeep tour around the Minerya national park.

Mr Luxman is the nicest host of our 4 months of travelling and we recommend his home to everyone touring Sri Lanka.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pedro B
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Your mother might be back home, who will care for you while you travel Sri Lanka? The answer is Mr Luxman.

The most generous and caring person we found across Sri Lanka.

You can use the bikes and washing machine for free. He continuously fed you with water when you go out for your excursion or your next journey. We asked for local breakfast and he cater for a tasty and generous one.

We departed on tamil’s new year and asked him to arrange a tuk tuk to Sigiriya, as it was a bit late. He phoned a dozen of people with no luck. He finally found a good driver, but someone he didn’t fully trust because it has previously tried to cheat some other guest. He warned us, “this driver doesn’t have a clean heart” and even offered himself as witness shall we have any issue with him. After all, driver was ok, no incidents. Mr Luxman asked they guy to call him as soon as he dropped us in Sigiriya, and in less than 10 minutes he called us to check everything was ok. He didn’t have to do all this, but he did...again, caring as your mother.

As we checked out we tipped him, and he wouldn’t accept it!!! We insisted, and he tried to give us some change on the tip!! We refused, and finally he would accept it.

Mr Luxman is one of a kind, legendary!!

By the way, the facilities are just fine, nothing fancy, but all you need as a base to explore the area. The experience in this case is the host!!!

Almost forgot, one of the fastest Wi-Fi connections we found in our trip

Date of stay: April 2018
3  Thank emigcan
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have never met such a caring and generous guest house owner.
Mr. Luxman is definitely the highlight of this place. The property is situated very close to the main bus and train station of the town, which are close to a grocery store and food shops. The actual guest house is very clean and comfortable, Mr. Luxman set up a table outside for us every morning for when ever we wanted breakfast and even let us use the washing machine.. which was luxury for us since we have been backpacking for awhile- this place was like a breath of fresh air. Any questions or queries you have Luxman will help you, and even lend his bikes if you decide to see the Polonnaruwa ruins.
We are so thankful for our stay here and would recomend this place to anyone!

Date of stay: March 2018