“Best Kottu in Sri Lanka”
Review of Eat Street - CLOSED

Eat Street
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I had my best Kottu in Sri Lanka in this amazing place! All staff were so friendly and their homemade sauce was the best! Would definitely go back and would recommend for anyone!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Great local food stall with the typical selections of Kothu and Fried rice. Great place to hang out and have a bite with friends. Beware of the large portions that they serve and make sure not to over-order!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Location - Easy access
Staff - Friendly,supportive
Food - large portions and quality
Price - Very reasonable

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent. People are welcoming. It's an unique opportunity to eat with Sri Lanka people in a warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place, the food is great, super tasty, fast and clean. The service is great they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. My wife and I shared our food and I asked for mine to be spicy, but she likes hers mild. They put chilli on the side for me and brought her some BBQ sauce! We ate and had drinks for 650 rupees you can't beat that.

1  Thank Callum159