The worst meal I have ever had. All 3 of us have had violent food poisoning resulting in a Hospital visit after suffering for 5 days. Now on a course of antibiotics. It has ruined our holiday.
Keep away from this DISGUSTING "restaurant"
The staff were very rude...the poor ratings are hidden below they should not have a 3.5 it should be a Zero 0.
No excuse for giving your paying customers dangerous food with Parasites!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.