- Loads of variety for Indian Food (owner is from Trichy)
- We guys enjoyed the poori bhaji, masala dosa and masala wada
- For lunch, please do try their thali and Aloo paratha (good, of it's own kind)
- This place is better than Balaji Dosai for sure
- they even sell murukkus (incase you are craving for an indian snack during your Kandy sight-seeing)
- This place is small, kutty restaurant- get's really crowded post 7 pm (do plan for a buffer of 20 mins of wait time- during peak hours)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.