“The darkest cafe in all of Kandy”
Review of Cafe Walk

Cafe Walk
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Kandy
Description: Enjoy our daily variety of freshly baked pastries, cakes and many more from our own bakery, with a cup of coffee of your choice at `CaféWalk`, The Heritage Coffee House` at KCC, on Level 02, at Walkers Building.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

omg can you not afford even one light bulb?

I had to flash my mobile phone INTO my purse to get rupee out when paying....and it was midday! And I am not 80 years old!

Not a single 'lower' seat within the premise...the other option was next the road.

Right next to KCC entrance....very convenient if trying to get to minisol or just into KCC....food was ok but zero ambiance. dont be fooled by online photos. come see for yourself..

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2018

One of the best cafes I have been. Cakes are the best for me. Great tea and beverages. friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very good place for breakfast, coffee or just for a little dessert.
The manager was very kind and also the writers.

1  Thank Orkarten
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After walking around and exploring the city the whole day, it was nice to sit on the terrace of this cafe, right in the middle of the city! First good cappuccino I had in Sri Lanka. Wifi was also good. A nice and needed break. Only complain I have is that the service is reaaaaaaaaaaally slow. But I found out that is the common nuisance in Lanka.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Just as the title states I had a club sandwich here and it was really good. Just the way I like it. The staff was very good and friendly. Also the cupcakes are great.

Date of visit: May 2018