“Real coffee”
Review of Cafe Walk

Cafe Walk
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Kandy
Description: Enjoy our daily variety of freshly baked pastries, cakes and many more from our own bakery, with a cup of coffee of your choice at `CaféWalk`, The Heritage Coffee House` at KCC, on Level 02, at Walkers Building.
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This review is just based on the coffee. I was desperate for a non-Nescafe coffee and this place gave me that. PAcked with tourists wanting the same. Also has western food but I can't comment on it.

1  Thank OwenHOz

Reviewed 17 February 2018

It's really pretty noisy there but I wanted wifi and a drink. Their fruit juice was good, fairly priced but I ordered a Greek salad going back a second time and really enjoyed it. They have a few tables outside. Its at the mall enterence.

1  Thank 123susan456
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This cafe is mainly geared to tourists but their coffee/cappuccino are good and the club sandwich we tried was also well prepared. Good free WiFi. A good spot to stop whike shopping or visiting the sites in Kandy.

1  Thank Travelmax71
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Went for lunch there. Food was okay but the service was totally the deal breaker here. It was very slow and we ordered burgers only.

1  Thank Akshaya S
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Cafe walk
Very bad service, waiting to be served for 12 minutes.
While finish drinking the coffee, I sat outside their cafe.
I was then asked to move inside again, while the Srilankan people were allowed to sit there. Why?

Very High prices as Well. :)

3  Thank Danlassen