“Great dive operator”
Review of Dive For You

Dive For You
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Situated at Hikka Tranz, Hikkaduwa,we have the most ideal location for diving. Also for the beginner scuba diver to discover and truly appreciate the underwater experience.Dive For You have several programs, and several dive sites, to educate and share, and concerns for its environment with the enthusiast. Providing,a safe, service oriented,and a friendly, but professional service, is our hallmark
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did a couple of dives with Dive For You and highly recommend them. All team members were very nice and professional. The equipment looked like new and everything was well organised. Thank you for the good dives!

DiveForYou, Owner at Dive For You, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We are pleased you had such a positive experience with us.Thanks for the review!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"surface interval"
"whole team"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went diving with this school after a proper research and picked basis ratings and reviews. We weren’t disappointed. Darshana and Malindo - who was our instructor - are the most awesome bunch of people. Not only was Malindo patient with his teaching, he was also thorough, fun and kind. All the dives were much fun and gave confidence.

These guys don’t do dives for money, they really fo it for passion. So don’t expect a certification without passing exams and tests.

Big hug and cheer to the entire team.

DiveForYou, Owner at Dive For You, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Congratulations again, now you call yourself an Open Water Diver! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I chose Dive for you after reading the excellent reviews on trip advisor and It surpassed my expectations!

I tried a discovery scuba dive with Asanka, who was very professional and entertaining. I felt safe and really enjoyed my first experience of Scuba diving.

I considered doing my PADI open water diving qualification, but was unsure about whether to pursue and if I had enough time. Malinda and the team were incredibly patient, supportive and flexible - which I really appreciated. Along with the excellent supply of biscuits!

I managed to complete my PADI in just 2 extra days, and Malinda processed confirmation within minutes of me completing the theory. It was a great introduction to diving and it has fuelled my interest for the underwater world!

Thanks sooo much Malinda, Dharshana, Asanka and team.

DiveForYou, Owner at Dive For You, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us.Congratulations again on completing your PADI Open Water course. And becoming certified diver

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Thank you so much Darshana for arranging this trip of a lifetime to the Great Basses, selecting just the right timing to brave the waves to the Lighthouse. The logistics was smooth and much thought was put into ensuring a safe dive trip. The rental equipment was also top notch. Some of the dives were as spectacular as the best in Palau or Sipadan in the 90s. I look forward to our next dive in Trincomalee soon !

DiveForYou, Owner at Dive For You, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the diving trip to Great Basses. It was a pleasure to show you the wonders of Great Basses. We hope to see you back at the dive center one day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

After following and completing the PADI open water course at Dive For You, I have nothing but a deep respect for all members of the team. Everyone is super caring and has so much passion for the ocean and diving. Diving with dive master Marinda made me feel very safe, comfortable and above all it was so much fun! After spending a couple of days at the diving center, I startend to realize these guys are like a family with a good sense of humor and big hearts! Special thanks to Dharshana for arranging everything and Marinda for being an amazing teacher! And of course the rest of the team for hanging out. Keep up the good work!

DiveForYou, Owner at Dive For You, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Congratulations again on completing your PADI Open Water course. We are pleased you had such a positive experience with us.
Thanks for the review.